CHAPTER 16 - Jeete hain chal

currently hridaan, karvi , arjun and anushka and the rest of the group was in a train to shimla. Karvi and anushka were yet to know about last night. Hridaan wanted to keep it a secret so the girls won't feel embarrassed but arjun couldn't stop himself from laughing and this made karvi and anushka suspicious.

Anushka :- "Why are you laughing arjun?!"

Arjun :- "You have no idea!"

Hridaan punched arjun.

Hridaan :- "Arjun!"

Karvi :- "Hridaan please tell us what happened? "

Hridaan sighed and told them everything about last night. After knowing everything anushka and karvi felt really embarrassed and Arjun laughed even more at this. Now anushka was more furious.

Anushka :- "You idiot shut up!!"

Arjun :- "What are you going to do?!! You should thank me I took care of you !! And I even sang pari hu main for you!!"

Now anushka started laughing at this.

Arjun :- "What the hell!! "

Arjun strommed off.

Anushka :- "God seriously this guy sometimes act like a five old!!"

Anushka followed after him. Hridaan chuckled he looked at karvi who looked upset. upset karvi was the last thing he wanted to see.

Hridaan :- "Karvi what happened?"

Karvi :- "How can I be so stupid to drink  alcohol! "

Hridaan :- "Karvi it's not your fault  please don't blame yourself! You accidentally drank alcohol!"

Karvi :- "But still!"

Hridaan held karvi's hand.

Hridaan :- "Karvi don't be upset please I can't  you see like this. It's not your fault!"

Karvi smiled at him.

Karvi :- "I hate alcohol hridaan because my dad used to drink alcohol all the time when I was kid and because of this my parents used to fight alot so it reminded me of it and that made me even more upset."

Karvi couldn't stop her tears now.  Hridaan's heart ached to see karvi like this. He wipped her tears and he tightly hugged her. Karvi hugged him back tightly. He was rubbing her back to calm her down he knew about her parents divorce and he really felt bad even back then when he heard about it in their first year.

Flashback.

Hridaan saw karvi sitting in cafeteria alone. Everyone was talking to her they were trying to make her feel better but they were only giving her sympathy and karvi didn't wanted sympathy. Hridaan quickly went to the counter and he ordered two chocolate cakes.

  He got his order and he walked up to her table. He passed one chocolate cake to karvi she looked at him confused. He just smiled at her and sat down with her and started eating his chocolate cake.

Karvi chuckled she too started eating her chocolate cake. Hridaan took out his mobile and plugged in his earphones. He put one in his left ear and gave one to karvi.. Again she looked at him confused but again he smiled she took the offered earphone and plugged in her right ear. 

Jeete hai chal from neerja movie was playing her favorite song she smiled at him and he smiled back.

Flashback end

Hridaan broke the hug. He smiled at karvi. She smiled back knowingly she remembered the same moment.

Karvi :- "It meant alot to me hridaan really ! you made me happy at that time when  even I didn't wanted to be happy"

Hridaan :-" I don't have chocolate cake right now  but I have my Mobile and our favorite song."

Karvi and hridaan chuckled. He pulled out his mobile and earphones he gave one to karvi and he  put the other one in his ear. He played the song they both smiled at each other.
----------------------------------------------------------
NOTE- English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Neerja is a amazing movie guys! What she did was amazing and I salute to her! And guys have you watched the movie? Please comment down! And thank you so much for reading this chapter and I hope you liked it! And please don't forget to vote! ❤️