CHAPTER 31 - Partner

Next day karvi was getting ready for her college today was a special day for her After all she realized her feelings

Next day karvi was getting ready for her college today was a special day for her After all she realized her feelings. Karvi was too Happy she felt like her whole world changed into a beautiful fairy tale. All this time she kept denying her feelings but atlast she accepted. She looked at her home screen which was a selfie of them in the hotel room.

 She looked at her home screen which was a selfie of them in the hotel room

Karvi :- "I want to confess my feelings to you hridaan!"

Karvi blushed And then suddenly her phone rang and it was none other than hridaan vyas she quickly picked up the call.

Karvi :- "Hi!"

Hridaan chuckled on the other side.

Hridaan :- "Wow so fast sherni!"

Karvi blushed hard at the nickname.

Hridaan :- "Are you ready?"

Karvi :- "Yes  I'm ready!"

Hridaan:- "Ok then I'll pick you up in five minutes!"

Karvi :- "Ok! Bye!"

Hridaan:- "Bye!"

Hridaan disconnected the call.

Karvi :- "I love you yaar "

Dadu :- "Are you ready champ? Come fast for breakfast!"

Karvi :- "Yes dadu!"

Karvi took her bag and ran downstairs.
--
Dadu :- "Are you okay champ?"

Karvi :- "Yes dadu actually I'm really happy!"

Dadu smiled at karvi And kept his hand on her head.

Dadu :- "Always Be happy!"

Karvi smiled back at him. After finishing her breakfast karvi practically ran outside to see hridaan, who was already standing outside her house.
And just the sight of him made karvi's heart beat faster.

Hridaan :- "Oye Hurry up!"

Karvi just smiled at him.

Karvi :- "Today I'm going to ride the bike!"

Hridaan Chuckled.

Hridaan :- "Ok!"

He sat in the back seat karvi wore her helmet and started the bike and they took off towards their college.
--
Hridaan :- "You're really good at this !"

Karvi :- "Of course I am my dadu taught me !"

Hridaan :- "Wow!"
--
They had to stop at a signal karvi looked at hridaan  through the mirror he was looking in his mobile. She then saw  some girls in a car taking pictures of hridaan. She glared at them and she moved the bike ahead a little too fast and hridaan almost  lost his balance but he quickly held  karvi's  waist which made karvi blush.

 She glared at them and she moved the bike ahead a little too fast and hridaan almost  lost his balance but he quickly held  karvi's  waist which made karvi blush

Hridaan :- "Be careful sherni!"

Karvi :- "Sorry!"

Hridaan realized that his hands were on her waist embarrassed he quickly removed them which made karvi frown.

Hridaan :- "Sorry!"

Karvi :- "Jerry don't say sorry!"

Hridaan smiled.

Hridaan :- "Ok!"

She looked  back at the girls who looked really upset karvi smirked at them. the signal became green and karvi and hridaan took off torwards their college.

When they arrived in college karvi got to know that because now  they didn't had a teacher the girls had to prepare the performance by  themselves because college couldn't arrange a teacher in this short time.
Which made karvi upset and now it was  her bestfriends duty to cheer her up. So currently they were sitting in the canteen trying to cheer her up.

Karvi :- "What the hell?! now what ?!"

Anushka :- "Don't worry karvi you will be able to  prepare a good dance performance! I'll help you!"

Arjun :- "Sorry to say karvi now you won't be able to win!"

Anushka glared at arjun.

Anushka :- "Seriously arjun shut up!"

Hridaan :- "Arjun stop it !"

Arjun :- "Ok!"

Hridaan :- "Karvi don't worry we all are with you! you will be able to prepare a good performance!"

Karvi :- "That's not the only problem now I have to find a partner! Our teacher was going to arrange one for us but now we have  to  find one for ourselves!"

Hridaan :- "Partner.. God now  who will be good as partner?" 

Hridaan was busy  thinking and 
Karvi looked at hridaan and smiled even arjun and anushka smiled at him.
Hridaan looked at them he was really confused at first but then he got the idea.

Hridaan :- "Me and dance ?! Big no guys I'm terrible!"

Arjun :- "No you are not bro! You dance so well!"

Anushka :- "And You have to do this for your karvi!"

Karvi :- "Please hridaan!"

She gave him a innocent smile now hridaan couldn't even think about saying no.

Hridaan :- "Okay !"

He smiled back at her.

Arjun :- "Don't worry about our practice matches I'm the captain I can change the timing!"

Karvi :-"No it's ok we can practice in the morning ! is that ok with you hridaan?"

Hridaan :- "Yes totally ok!"

Karvi :- "Then It's decided we will do  practice in the morning! Be ready!"

Hridaan :- "Ok my dear!"

They smiled at each other. The bell rang which meant their lecture was going to start so with that they rushed to their classes.
-------------------------------------------------
NOTE - English is not my native language so please forgive me if I did any mistakes.

Thank you so much for reading this chapter guys and if you liked this chapter please comment down below! I love your comments!  And don't forget to vote!