7 | Art Club, You Sure?

Start from the beginning

It would be rude and unfair to Hyunjung if Byeol stopped her from being with her boyfriend just because Byeol wanted Hyunjung to help her.

Never mind, I still have Ja Yun with me.

"JA-"
Byeol paused when she saw Jake trying to get Ja Yun into the architecture club as well.

"Byeol ah, I want to join this club. Why not we join this together instead? It looks fun!"
Ja Yun said and turned back to talk with Jake.

Oh my god, these people...

"Whatever. I'm joining the art club myself then."
Byeol huffed and went to the art club corner.

Love birds, love birds...

LOVE, UGH!

Byeol walked to the table which was left with one piece of sign-up for art club slip left.

"Fortunately."
Byeol heaved and quickly walked to take it but, someone's hand reflexes were faster.

Byeol watched in shock as the slip of paper gets taken away by a hand with slender feminine fingers.

"Eunbi..."
Byeol let out in shock as she saw Eunbi filling the particulars on the form and she looked at the club leader who showed her a look of 'too bad that you were slower than her'.

"I'm so sorry, Byeol ah..."
Hong Eunbi apologised with her doll-like eyes that were glossy as if it was reflecting a starry sky.

In this school, Eunbi was called the 'star' of the school.

This was because she was very similar to a star in many ways. Her shiny eyes, her dreamy looks, her polished nails, her earrings, and more.

What the fuck...

She looked up at Niki who was trying to hold in his smile because of her stupidity.

Out of embarrassment, Byeol then sighed as she left the art club corner and tried to look for something else.

Architecture club? Never mind, it's already full.

Cooking? I can't do that...

Fashion? I don't have an interest in that...

Music?

She looked at the music club corner that had few students there and hence, decided to give it a shot with it.

She then picked up a form and filled in her particulars before handing the form to a kind club leader that had a bright smile.

"Thank you so much for joining our club!"
She thanked me as she accepted Byeol into the club.

Afterwards, Byeol sat down on a random seat while she waited for the club selection time to end in four more minutes, watching the students at the art club corner.

Abruptly, she saw from the corner of her eye, someone waving at her.

She turned and saw Hyunjung looking for 'Why are you not at the art club? What's wrong?' but, Byeol just shook her head sadly in response.

Another failure...

Meanwhile, the art club leader was keeping and sorting out the forms happily.

"Are all the forms filled up?"
Niki placed his hands in his pockets and asked.

"Yeap, thanks so much!"
The club leader said with satisfaction.

"Better treat me to soju tonight."
Niki snapped and walked away from the art club which made everyone shocked.

"Huh? He's not from the art club?"
One of the girls exclaimed and everyone started to panic.

Niki walked up to the music club and filled in his details there.

"Thank you so much for joining our club!"
The music club leader thanked and Niki caught sight of her who had her head lowered down while she fidgeted with her skirt.

He let out a small smirk and went to sit at the seat behind her.

Hearing the sudden yells and whispers, Byeol curiously looked up and realised that Niki was not at the art club area anymore.

She started to worry and looked around until she met eyes with Ja Yun who pointed at someone behind Byeol.

Huh?

Byeol turned around and saw Niki sleeping behind her.

Her eyes widened and a gasp let out from her lips.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

Next Episode
Episode 08 - Just Awkward, Dead Silence