¹-"Failure"

Dream
-
Look I always thought one day I'd been a alpha, like all of the males in my family, but the day we got our ranks, I was deemed and omega, and now in my school of all alphas.. every is after me like I'm some sort of prize, Expiclly in Mating season, my best guess why is because they want a short little omega to me there clingy cuddly mother fucker, witch is what omegas tend to do to everyone even thoughs who aren't there mate, and that's how they get forcefully mated with. But I'm nothing like that, if you will I'm a polar oppsite of that. I quickly get dressed in a half white half back fuzzy hoodie.. and since my Father is a jackass about me being a male omega a black skirt with a sliver lining. Three on some random shoes and socks and I went off.

'there's the failure of the family, you ruined the line of the alpha line' My father growled.

'You sure my mom's genetics just aren't stronger then your terrible ones?' I growl back.

'We don't speak of your mother' he growled out, eyes glowing a mid-tone gold to get me to submit with no luck, instead he fell back.

Mid-tone gold means an old alpha who lost his mate.

'As always fail to get me to submit, how does such a great alpha like you still fail?' I say with a sly smirk.

'You are a fucking mistake, no breakfast for you, you damn runt of the litter' he barked out.

'I was the only pup of your that survived, the others died with mom that day' I growl out my eyes glow a light marron-ish-red color.

Marronish-red is when you have a omega who's to strong to be a omega, but to weak for an alphas place.

So in other words, a omega the breaks the laws of the wolfleen culture, and is like as powerful as a female alpha when they shouldn't be.

'Also good your cooking sucks anyways' I bark out.

He got up and smaked me 'I wish you didn't survive either you to abnormal for this world' he growled.

I roll my eyes grabing my bag, Omega also tend to be known as messy, unorganized, but then there's me.. I'm not that unorganized, but many times I will lose or forget things, and since I'm an omega I get away with it.

I go into to the school instantly hit with abouch of hungry eyes.. Jessie walks over.. he's supposed to be the strongest alpha.. his eyes glow light yellow and he tries to get me to submit. I just lean back on the wall looking at my nails.

Light yellow means a single alpha.. that needs a mate.

'You done yet.. this is quite embressing for such a powerful alpha' I in a cold tone.

'How in the world did you not submit?' Jessie growled out.

'A question not even I know the answer to' I say with a half-assed grined plastered on my face.
-
Powerful omega 🥺