Act VII: Troubled Mind

A/N: Hey everyone! Sorry the update took so long. I was hoping to get My Resp. Season One done so I put a little more focus on that. Plus Christmas is coming, therefore work has been a killer.

Anyways, thank you for waiting patiently! 

Enjoy the chapter!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Normal: Korean

Bold: Mandarin

Underline: Japanese

Bold&Italic: English

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So thats the guy who made Momo obsessed with jokbal huh?" Jeongyeon said. The members of TWICE save for Momo, were all sitting at a table, observing the two.

"She never mentioned him before" Chaeyoung added.

"Yeah... Now that you mention it. I don't think she ever even hinted at it once" Nayeon said, the girls getting kind of curious as to why that is.

"Well, I'm sure we all have friends we don't talk about to each other right?" Jihyo said, trying to defend her fellow member. "I don't think it's that strange." Everyone nodded in agreement, all except Tzuyu.

The Taiwanese idol was lasered focused on the two. She tried her best to not glare at them, but it was hard for her. "How close are they?" She wondered. 

The way Hojin and Momo smiled and laughed with each other, irked her. She wanted to go up and talk to him, but it felt like something was holding her back from doing so. 

"You should have told me you were coming" Momo began, smiling happily at the young boy in front of her. Ecstatic she is able to see him face to face. 

"I didn't want to bother you. You always seem so busy" Hojin replied, his reply earning him a light slap on the arm from the idol.

"It's not a big deal. We haven't seen each other in how long? A couple of months now?" Momo replied, her mind trying to remember the last place they met.

"I think the last time we saw each other was... In Busan?" Hojin narrowed his eyes, trying his best to recall their last meeting. "Mhm... Yeah, you were there for a performance I think and I was there shooting"

"Ah~! Right! We had Chungbukjip!" Momo recalled, clapping her hands. Remembering the delicious fire grilled oysters. Her mouth was already drooling remembering them.

"Okay, okay no need to drool on the spot Momoya" Hojin chuckled, using his finger and pushing Momo's jaw upward, closing her mouth. 

The TWICE members all widened their eyes at how casual Hojin just touched her. None reacted worse than Tzuyu who was about to fly out of her seat and stomp towards the boy. The members then had the same thoughts Tzuyu did. How close were the two? 

"You don't think they're dating right?" Nayeon asked, her eyes still focused on the girl and boy. 

"No." Sana replied. "She definitely would have told us"

"You think Momo-unnie likes him?" Chaeyoung asked, her question sparking some thought into the members. 

"Oh, oh! By the way, did you get the part you auditioned for?" Momo held her hands together, praying for a positive answer. Her question garnered the curiosity of her members, save for Dahyun as she is a big fan of his.

"I did in fact" Hojin replied, unable to stop himself from smiling as he was ecstatic when he got the phone call.

"Really?!" It took every ounce of her willpower to not jump out of her seat and wrap him in a hug. Lest she wanted the attention of everyone in the dressing room. "Congratulations! I'll be sure to watch the show!"