Aesthetics

1864: Madelynn Pierce

"I'm a monster. And I can't change that, so I've learned how to live with it."

"I would never Hurt you on purpose Stefan."

"KATRINA I AM NOT A CHILD! I WANT TO STAY, I-I HAVE BUILT A LIFE HERE, A LOVE!"

  "It's Madelynn."

"Greetings Mr. Salvatores. Madelynn Pierce."

1864 : Stefan and Madelynn

"Stefan I love you."

"How could you love someone like me? I'm a terrible dead person."

"Madelynn Pierce May I have this dance?"

"Stefan Salvatore, You are such a charm."

"I know you would never hurt me Maddie."

"I'm crazy, I drink blood to survive, I kill innocent's, I've lived far too long and I'm stuck with my 17 year old face. I came to mystic falls with my sister and some how you fell in love with me.  It's strange How love works huh?"

"I'll always love you."

"We have to leave...And I want you to come with us."

"You Madelynn Eleanor Pierce,  Are the most beautiful dead person I've seen in my life time And I wouldn't change a thing about you."

2009 &<<< : Katherine and Madelynn

2009 &<<< :    Katherine and Madelynn

"You are my baby sister Maddie. Your the one I love most , you think I was gonna let anything happen to you?"

"Kat I love you! And I don't really wanna see my sister die so sit this one out. Okay?"

"Your Stefan's Epic love Maddie. Abuse it."

"Ooou your Petrova Blood is showing right now baby sister."

"We both need a drink."

"YOU LEFT ME!"

"OH HATE ME ALL YOU WANT MADELAINE BUT IT WAS FOR YOUR SAFETY!"

"We do this together."

"Kat people hate you. Just letting you know."

"Nadia is your daughter Kat. And I believe she's here to help both of us."

"Baby sister your a lot stronger than I could remember."

"The Petrova Sisters."

2009 : Madelynn Pierce

2009 :   Madelynn Pierce

"Maddie."

"Listen I've came to help. As soon as my deed is done I'll be on my way."

"Elijah for once , Do something for yourself I'm okay."

"Well when you have Petrova in your blood and trained by Mikealsons, it's really not that hard to believe."

"Stefan Don't you dare do that to me."

"Ooou she looks exactly like Kat."

"Klaus If you touch my sister I will kick your ass."

"Oh great Elena is in danger..Again!"

" I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!"

"Damon. Just stop your embarrassing me."

"I get that Elena isn't leaving any time soon And I'm sorry but my feelings aren't leaving either. And I can't change that Stefan. I don't think you get how badly I wish I could."

"I need alcohol."

"Caroline believe it or not I actually really care for your safety. Yo-your my best Friend and I'd do just about anything for you because I love you."

" Damon answer the damn phone, You irresponsible alcoholic!!"