anonymous asked... "favourite song right now?"

reply: assassin by john mayer. so fucking good.

anonymous asked... "would it be weird if i asked you who your celebrity crush is?"

reply: nope. and it's tom hiddleston. though young mick jagger has my whole heart.

I smirk to myself, knowing that if Harry really did send that then he'd really get a kick out of me saying that I thought young Mick Jagger was adorable. They had sort of a resemblance, and I hope he knew that.

My phone dings again, this time a text incoming and I glance up to see.

iMessage
Niall Horan now
i'm coming over

iMessage
Niall Horan now
like right now

iMessage
Niall Horan now
open the door

"Jesus Christ," I mutter to myself, getting up from my bed and down the stairs to open the door for my uninvited guest.

"Lovely to see you here," I roll my eyes at him playfully, swinging the door wide open for him to pass. A minute goes by in full silence and I furrow my brows, looking back up at him in confusion and worry.

"...Niall?"

"Hey, the others are gonna get here in like ten minutes, can we talk first?"

"Uh, yeah. Yeah sure, what about?" I ask, shutting the door and walking him to the couch. He sits worriedly, hands running through his hair.

"Niall c'mon, just spit it out. None of this anticipation shit, please?"

"I just want you to know that I had no fucking idea, and she wasn't talking to me or Zayn or anything. She left me in the dark and I swear it, I swear."

I blink at him twice, not understanding what the issue was. "What?"

"Oh God, you don't even know yet, do you? Has anyone filled you in? Have you heard anything about it?" He asks me, making me shake my head in confusion.

"What the fuck is going on?" I laugh nervously, smiling at him with my brows pinched together. His lack of a response scared me, my smile dropping instantly.

"Niall!" I scold. "Just tell me!"

 "Just tell me!"