"Really", she asks and raises her eyebrow.

"Hell yeah", he says before they walk over and sit down with Presley on his lap.

"I wish it could always be like this", Presley says lightly to Dom.

He looks down at her, "Like what?".

"Just always be me and you, the team, and racing. Nothing else", Presley says looking up at him.

"Wouldn't that be nice. Besides it will always be me and you, Pres no matter what happens", he says looking at her with all the love in his eyes.

" I love you more than anything", Presley says looking up at him.

"God, Pres. I'm so lucky to have you in my life", Dom says looking at Presley.

"I know, Dominic", she says playfully, causing Dom to lightly laugh and kiss her head, pulling her closer in his embrace.

Dom and Presley mainly sit there in quiet, talking to the team a little bit.

As soon as Letty is done with her race she comes and sits by Pres and Dom.

"How did you do, chica?" Letty asks.

She lifts the money up with a smirk, "Not bad, you?".

In reply Letty lifts her money up and they do their handshake.

As they are all hanging out Presley sees Brian walking out of the trailer with Jesse. "I'll be right back", Pres says to Dom. In reply he nods his head and goes back to his conversation with Vince.

"Hey guys what's going on", Presley says once she reaches them.

"I'm racing", is all Jesse says, causing Presley to follow them to the racing line. Once they reach there she sees Leon getting out of Jesse's car. But what makes it worse is the guy that Jesse is racing is Johnny Tran.

"Jesse you can't do this, you can't bet your dad's car. I bet he has tens of thousands put in that car", Pres says.

"She's right, man", Leon says to him.

Johnny then rolls down his window and smirks at the group, especially Presley. Pres just rolls her eyes at his as Leon stands in front of her.

"It's okay guys, I got this", Jesse says getting in the car.

They all sigh and step back to watch the race. Once the race is over and Jesse has lost he begins to keep driving out of race wars.

They all run over to where the team is, "Yo! Heads up, bro. We got problems", Leon says.

"What", Dom asks.

"Jesse", is all Leon says before pointing to the Jetta that he's still driving away.

"Where's Jesse going?"Dom asks, walking over to Presley.

"He just raced Tran for slips", Leon answers him, causing the team to stand up.

"Ah, shit", Dom says before Tran drives over to the team.

"Where's he going?"Tran asks, getting out of the car.

"He went to the car wash", Dom says lying.

"Go fetch my car" Johnny says to Dom.

"Go fetch your car? We're not on your block anymore. You better watch who you talk to like that", Dom says before walking back towards Presley.

"Toretto! SWAT came into my house and disrespected my whole family, because somebody narc'd me out. And you know what? It was you!" Tran says as his guys begin walking over.

Dom turns around and punches him in the face making him fall to the ground and keeps punching him. Leon pushes Presley back making sure she doesn't get hurt. Presley see's Lance coming to help Tran so she punches Lance in the face making him fall to the ground. "Ohhh", all the guys say.

"Nice hit girl", Letty says from beside her, causing Presley to laugh lightly.

Presley turns around to see Vince and Leon help get Dom of Tran. " Gett of him, man. Dom, chill out, man. Come on!" Vince yells, pulling him off Tran.

"I never narc'd on nobody! I never narc'd on nobody!" Dom yells as Vince and Leon push him towards the trailer causing the rest of the team to follow them.

Once they get to the trailer Presley follows Dom in as the rest of the team wait outside for him to cool down.

She walks towards him and hands him a water bottle, "You okay?".

He looks up at her, "We've got to go, we have a job tonight", is all he says.

"No, not after this, and besides Jesse isn't here", Presley says looking at him.

"It's fine we'll figure it out with out him. We just have this one last run", he says.

She sighs and turns around but before she can make it to the door Dom pulls her toward him. "I just want us all to be happy, and for Mia to be able to have something for herself", Dom says.

Presley cups his face, "I know. Lets go".

"No, just wait a couple minutes", Dom says pulling her closer to him not letting go.

Thank you all for reading this book. I appreciate all of it much !