sixteen: bullies

The sharp ringing of the speakers make students cower and clasp their ears before the sound of someone clearing their throat can be heard from it.

"Testing, 1, 2. Hello and good morning everyone. I am Goo Nari and I'll be filling in for my classmate, president of the news/audio club, for today's announcement due to her absence.
"First of, I want to start with telling Na Jaemin to stop staring through the fookin' glass window of the announcement room like a lovesick puppy. This isn't Romeo and Juliet looking at each other through a glass tank so beat it.
"Second, to art student Huang Renjun, I acknowledge your talent and thank you for your contribution to painting the school's walls with your 'creative' vandalism but please work on repainting your personality because it's getting fookin' dry. And stay away from Aera.
"Thirdly, the other members of Dream, as well as the ones I just spoke off, do work on your manners because 'manners maketh men.' Which makes me wonder what the heck you guys are.
"Lastly, today's lunch is McD's, sponsored by the one and only, our kind principal who will not be suspending me for this. Thank you and have a great day."

Jaws are on the floor at the peculiar, unvarnished morning announcement and if it wasn't for the presence of the Dream members in the corridors, the students would've recorded it all.

"She's got nerves," Donghyuck scoffs out haughtily with his hands in his pockets and tongue poking out his cheek, provoked.
"What's with the british cursing, though? Too afraid to say 'fuxk?'"

Chenle shrugs, not really caring and continues to game as they lean against the lockers when a certain girl passes by.

She doesn't mind the two but apparently, they have other plans. Chenle, who seems so disinterested, smirks with his eyes still on the screen and puts his foot out.

Iseul undoubtedly tumbles over it. A hiss sounds and she slowly picks up her fallen books while the rebellious two executes a proud high-five.

But still, even after collecting her stuff, she doesn't bother to acknowledge them and instead, continues her way through the corridor with nosy eyes fixed on her by other students.

Hyuck and Lele stare from afar and shrug.

Meanwhile, after turning a corner into an empty corridor, Iseul sighs, already tired despite having just started the day.

"You're nothing but a wuss without your gang, huh?" A voice spoke tauntingly with a sense of mockery.

Iseul shuts her eyes, wanting to ignore as to avoid getting herself tied up with trouble.

THWACK!

Her eyes shoot open and she runs to the nearest window to see the situation, gasping the moment she spots Jisung at the back of the school being bullied by a gang of delinquents.

He's sat on the floor with his face turned to the side, clearly after getting a strong blow to his cheek but instead of fighting back, he remains still- almost timid if it isn't for the indifference on his mien.

Iseul clenches her fist and without a moment to spare, she runs following the shortest path to get to him.