Chapter 1

Paige went to her locker before class, to her surprise there was a note that said "meet me on the field, Ryan." She guessed it was the hot football player from the other day. She put her stuff in her locker and went to the football field. He standing in the middle of it with a smirk on his face. As she got closer, he said "I knew you would come" she smiled and murmured "I knew I would regret it". He smiled and said "you haven't seen anything yet". He grabbed the football and passed it to her. She caught It which surprised him. She said "go long". He ran and threw the football. It went past him! Ryan went and got the football.

  When Ryan got closer he asked "when did u learned how to do that?" Paige smiled and said "you haven't seen anything yet." With a wink she took the ball and ran from him, he stood there stunned once again. With a groan he asked himself "what is this girl doing to me?" He ran after her and tackled her. She rubbed her side and said " don't ever do that again" with a couple giggles after. He smiles at her. Paige looked at Ryan and he was staring at her. Paige blushed and it gave him a chill. He was really confused on why he was affected by her. It was the small things, like her giggle, her laugh, her touch, her voice, even her sarcastic comments.

~~■~~■~~

They both got up and went to class. They just happened to be in the block that they both had. If they walked in late people would think they did something they didn't. Paige started to panic and said that's she's skipping the rest of this class. He smiled at her, a mouth watering smile and said "we'll I guess I am too" he bumped her shoulders and it made her giggle. He had to hold in his groan of approval.