──── 𝘼𝙘𝙩 𝙊𝙣𝙚

In the beginning, before the six singularities, came an abstraction known by the name: First Firmament created a group of celestial beings in its loneliness.

The Celestials sought the evolution of their creations. Witnessing the births of all. Watching over each civilisation, from primordial to transcendent. They test. They spur. They observe. And then, as voiced by the most cold, impassive of their member, Arishem... they pass judgment.

After the great Celestial War, and the fall of the First Firmament, the space gods visited the planets of the cosmos and the first multiverse to experiment and judge the lower life forms.

From this, birthed the Eternals.

The Eternals were created by the Prime Celestial, Arishem — the creator of the first sun, who brought light into the universe.

As life thrived under his judgement and evolution ran its most natural course, an unnatural species of predators emerged. They invaded Earth from deep space and fed on intelligent life. They were known as the deviants.

To restore the nature order, Arishem sent the Eternals — immortal heroes from the planet Olympia — to eliminate the deviants.

The Eternals had unyielding faith in Arishem until one mission, led by the Prime Eternal, Ajak, changed everything...