Prologue! Izuku The Punished! P1

Start from the beginning

"This little brat is a 'quirkless' class. So I would like all of you to steer clear of him from now on. I wouldn't want anyone to suddenly become quirkless too."

Yet another screeching halt. How could this happen twice now? This is ridiculous! I desperately look to Kacchan as I start tearing up. His grin just gets larger. He laughs and points with his voice full of mockery.

"Look at the Deku! He's about to cry! What a useless cry baby!"

From that moment forward every day was a living hell.

Time Skip 10 years and 7 months

Musutafu, Japan

February 1

Year xxxx

POV- Izuku! Midoriya

I have a feeling today will be an entertaining one! I saw a villain fight on the way to school just a few minutes ago. Lady Mount sure made an entrance with that kick! Poor Kamui Woods though. His spotlight was upstaged greatly. I was able to get some great notes on the two nevertheless!

'However great this day seems... I can't shake this dread.'

Entering the school a little bit before the first bell, I start spiriting to class making it just in time to sit without being noticed. The teacher up at the podium has a handful of papers. His voice sounds rather bland to me. So I continue writing in my book as he speaks with something akin to enthusiasm.

"You guys are all third years now! It's time to start thinking seriously about your futures! I would hand out these future career forms, but..."

I pause for a moment as he throws the papers into the air with a twirl. How dramatic of him, as his voice booms through the classroom.

"I ASSUME YOU ALL WANT TO BE HEROES!"

I rang my ear slightly at the sudden loud fire of quirks from my classmates. However I haven't heard the familiar blast of nitroglycerin yet. I glance up to see Kacchan awkwardly jump onto his desk and shouts.

"DON'T LUMP ME IN WITH THESE LOSERS!"

He does a weird little hop to adjust his footing before pointing the class out. Still yelling despite the room going silent.

"AS IF I HAD A LAME ASS QUIRK LIKE THEM!"

I put my head down to better cover my ears from all the displeased replies shot at Kacchan.

"Hey! Stop fucking your high horse man!"

"Yeah Bakugo! Get over yourself!"

All this chatter comes to an end when Kacchan starts calling everyone extras and screaming about the mock exams. Glancing up once again I see the familiar hatred dripping smirk on my teacher's face. Vicious mockery dances on his tongue as he speaks coldly.

"You're also going for UA, aren't you Midoriya?"

At this notion everyone slowly turns to me and begins to laugh, some even roll around on the floor. I quickly sit up scared out of my mind. Why is it always the teachers that start this?! Then the insults and ridicule starts.

"Huh?! Midoriya?! No way!!"

"Good grades alone won't get you into the hero program!"

"What a loser!"

"Such an idiot to even think about being a hero!"

"Stop trying to waste everyone's time!"

"Quirkless Nobody!"

I stand up quickly to defeat myself because today I'm feeling a little dangerous. I start strong with my voice barely cracking.

"That's not necessarily true! Sure there's no precedent, But..."

I didn't even get to finish as I'm sent back a bit by a huge explosion that hits my desk courtesy of Kacchan. He scowls as he speaks.

"COME ON DEKU!? FORGET THE CRAPPY QUIRKS! YOU'RE TOTALLY QUIRKLESS!! AND YOU THINK YOU CAN RUB SHOULDERS WITH ME YOU LIL BITCH!"

I flinch hard as I scurry backwards into a wall stuttering in fear. I whimper out as he starts to corner me.

"Wa-Wait! No! Kacchan! I wasn't... Saying I could compete with you! Not at all! I mean it!"

I glance down at the floor to avoid any more stares. I ball up my fist and whimper more.

"It's just... Been my dream. Since I was little. And well..."

I clutch my fist more and steel maybe just a bit before looking up to see every one loom over me.

"There's no harm in trying!"

Kacchan looks me dead in the eyes. Almost foaming at the mouth really. Feral in every way like a Rabid Chihuahua. Even his voice sounds like a bark as he speaks. Explosions pop the whole time.

"TRY?! TRY WHAT?! THE ENTRANCE EXAM?! YOU FUCKING WHAT?! YOU'RE TAKING THE EXAM JUST TO FUCKING TRY?!"

He calms for a moment with a death glare. And clicks his teeth. He spoke through clenched teeth.

"What can you even do?"

I stay silent as everyone returns to their seats. This has to be the worst of today right?

Welp that's the first part of the prologue!! Let me know any mistakes I'll get the second part out as soon as possible

Welp that's the first part of the prologue!! Let me know any mistakes I'll get the second part out as soon as possible. Golly 1282 words huh? (Updated 11/03/2022)