028 THE NEW GIRL

╭───── (🌠) CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT; THE NEW GIRL

THERE WAS TALK ABOUT A NEW GIRL JOINING, once again it was obviously Keiko's class as of course, they are the most important since all the main characters are in this class. Everyone sat anxiously in their seats as the teacher made her way into the classroom "I'm going to introduce our new transfer student." she announced.

Soon a tanned girl walked in, her hair was wavy and blonde, and wore a red clip. She had what is it looked like to be a moon and star under her left eye which was what Keiko assume was pink eye makeup. The girl looked beautiful and confident and her pointed face didn't take one glance at the class when she said "What's up?" Keiko was seemed to like her already based on her amazing appearance.

This girl was the complete opposite of Teruhashi, she was curvy and what most boys would describe, voluptuous as they couldn't seem to stop staring at her chest. The girl picked up some chalk with her ringed fingers, her nails were pink and long "I'm Mikoto Aiura. Just call me Miko." she placed her hands on her hips "My hobbies are fortune-telling and decorating nails."

"Fortune-telling?" Yumehara asked, "I'm into that too!"

Mikoto's face lightened up "Really? Fortune-telling is awesome, right? What's your name?"

"I'm Chiyo Yumehara. I can show you this fortune-teller who's really good."

Mikoto let out a laugh and started to unzip her decorated bag "Thanks. But you've got it wrong, Chiyopipi." she then pulled out a glass ball which was covered in heart and star stickers "I'm a fortune-teller myself."

After announcing her talent, Mikoto became extremely popular, it was no surprise, she had the looks and confidence. Keiko would have loved to approach her but she already seemed surrounded by a group of girls, she watched as the fortune teller predicted Yumehara's future for her and that her current crushes compatibility was two percent.

After Yumehara ran out of the classroom sulking, Mikoto noticed the green-haired girl, she grinned and bolted towards her "I love you hair!" she told Keiko, she then grabbed her locks and started to stroke and sniff her hair "Wow it also smells amazing, what's your name." she asked smiling down at Keiko whose face was bright red.

"O-Oh, my name is Keiko Mochizuki." Mikoto grinned and wrapped her arms around Keiko.

"Aren't you just a little cutie, I'm going to call you Keiki if that's okay? You can call me Miko."

Keiko smiled "Yeah! Of course, you can." she smiled.

Mikoto then placed her fingers under her chin "Now... You must like to know your compatibility with a boy or girl you like." she then plucked a strand of Keiko's hair and held it out straight, she inspected it and looked for any colour that would contrast with it and thought of dark pink, her eyes sparkled and she started back at the shorter girl "Your compatibility is at the soulmate level. My dear Keiki, you have already met your soulmate, I guarantee you will be with them, I can't say when though." she said giving a cheeky grin.