005 WALKING HOME TOGETHER

╭───── (🍄) CHAPTER FIVE; WALKING HOME TOGETHER

KEIKO HAD BEEN PARANOID ALL DAY IN SCHOOL, earlier that morning when she was walking alone, she noticed some old creep following and watching her on the way to school, he was lurking around alleyways and was always one step behind her. Keiko wasn't sure if she should walk home alone in case he might be there and approach her. The first person that popped into her head was Saiki, he lives close to her, maybe he would walk home with her if she told him what was wrong, 'But what if he doesn't want to walk with me, what if he thinks I am being dramatic and a pain?'

Saiki could already hear her thoughts, earlier he was planning on getting home early so he had enough time to watch Healthy Warrior Specialiser but he knew Keiko's safety was more important, and anyway if they both left at 4 then he would be home in time anyway. He knew that if he didn't go with her there was a 100% chance the creep would approach her, Saiki used his vision and could see the guy standing near the school gates, waiting for Keiko to come out. Is he really that desperate that he's lurking around, waiting for a teenage girl?

It was now after for Keiko was roaming the halls looking for at least someone to walk home with her, she was afraid that Saiki had already left the school however he was sitting in the toilets planning to get past all of his obstacles which were Kaidou, Teruhashi, Nendou and Kinekshi who all wanted Saiki for different reasons. Saiki just needed Keiko to go outside the school just near the lockers so he could go invisible and avoid the other four and walk home with her. 

Keiko sighed, 'It seems I'm gonna have to walk alone, maybe I should take a different route' she thought now turning the corner to see Kaidou, Teruhashi, and Kinekshi standing outside a locker 'What are they all doing together?' as she was about to approach them the three turned and gasped "There he is!" The three said in sync, rushing over to whoever they were looking for.

Keiko walked up and saw that the three had now approached Saiki with Toritsuka standing behind him, the green-haired girl frowned 'I guess their needs might be a bit more important, I wouldn't want to disturb... Maybe if I run home I can avoid that creep' she went around the other lockers avoiding the group. Just as she stepped outside the building, a pale hand grabbed her wrist, pulling her out of the school.

The girl gasped and looked up to see Saiki speed walking in front of her "Saiki!? Is everything okay?" she asked as she heard the other three shouting after him, she turned back to see Kaidou and Kinekshi calling for him while Teruhashi was glaring at Saiki's hand grabbing her wrist.

"I needed to get away from them, I hope you don't mind if we walk home together. You're not busy, are you?"

The girls eyes widened and started to sparkle at the boy in front of her, her pink cherry lips curved into a wide smile "No not at all. I'd be happy to walk home with you." she beamed, happy that she didn't have to worry about walking alone that afternoon. "But Saiki, I was wondering... could we walk to and after school together more often? The truth is... I was going to ask you before because I saw a strange man following me and I'm scared to walk alone."