I digged into the smooth skin of her neck when that wild fragrance hit my nose again and I helplessly began trailing my lips on her smooth skin and I felt my pants poking hard...little did I care I needed her...all of her....

She innocently kept asking me what I was doing.
Heck I didn't have an answer myself.
I didn't know what I was doing but all I knew was...

It was her!!!
She was doing it!!!
She was so unintentionally... unknowingly sexy and desirable that she was bringing out the animal in me!!!

I spoke up bravely confessing it was all 'HER' only if she knew what she was doing to me right now. But then like something possessed her...she asked!!!

She asked me to confess my dirty thoughts!!!
And I definitely wasn't a saint!!!
Specially when she was infront of me... like this...

My hands still roaming on her pearly white waist chain tracing her soft slender waistline I whispered...

'I want to bite you like an apple, suck you like a strawberry and....'

I whispered in her ears while my index finger pulled the waist chain slightly with a tug such that it broke and the little pearls fell down and she froze.

'You....You broke the chain...Your mother gifted it to me' she said softly while my lips softly traced my her cheek and in one go I turned her around while she faced me and I pressed her more into my chest. Her soft mounds pressed hard against my chest while I whispered...

'You are breaking the thin glass wall of patience in me Mukta...I could break everything...and you want to hear my dirty thoughts??? Feel this' saying I pressed her to the bathroom wall and pressed myself on her. The minute she felt me grind against her specially when I'm hard she tried to move away saying...

'Om... please no...'

But I pulled her back pressing myself more into her and spoke up...

'You wanted to hear my dirty thoughts...I just made you feel it' to which she looked elsewhere and pushed me to run away from the washroom but I caught hold of her wrist and whispered against her ear...

'And ...And ...I want to devour you like a bottle of wine!!!' to which she pushed me away and ran outside the washroom screaming...

'Pervert!!!' and I chuckled saying...

'Only for you baby girl...only for you!!!' and she closed the washroom door on my face.

'By the way pass on my towel...' I said while she opened the door saying...

'Are you crazy...it's 11 in the night...who has bath at this time...'

'Just pass on the towel baby girl!!!' I said again

While she rolled her eyes and passed on the towel but I pulled the towel with a little force such that she was pulled slightly towards me as I leaned against the door and said...

'I have to baby girl...If not...It would be haaaaaaaard for me to sleep tonight!!!' and her eyes grew as wide as saucers and I pressed my lips thin trying to hide my laughter and she ran away from there.

After a cold shower I walked out wearing my bathrobe. I saw she had changed into yellow Pokemon pajamas and had already taken the couch. She was deep asleep, probably tired. I felt guilty seeing her curl like a soft cotton ball on the couch. I simply walked towards her and lifted her and placed her on the bed.

I smiled seeing how she pouted in sleep and a frown appeared on her face. I smiled seeing her cute baby like face. I covered her with the quilt and went back to my dressing room and changed into a pair of sleevless ganji and boxer shorts. I knew I couldn't sleep naked anymore. I had to maintain the dignity as I was sharing a room with her.

I went and lied down on the couch. Ofcourse I didn't fit on it. I am huge. But I couldn't take the bed. I knew Mukta better. She wouldn't be comfortable. Slowly sleep engulfed me while early morning my phone began ringing.

It was hardly 6:30 am in the morning and I saw it was Manisha. Was she crazy who calls at this odd hour. I saw Mukta was still asleep. Thankfully it didn't disturb her sleep. I wondered if there was an emergency and I picked the call.

'Om... Omkar...The presentation is still not done... remember we have the presentation still undone for the Leathers Corporation. You left abruptly and the con-call was also not done. We need to submit the reports by 9:30 am ist which 00et US time...' she said and I slapped my forehead.

How could I forget!!!

'Shit...I'm so sorry Manisha...why didn't you call???' I asked and she said...

'I thought you will come back...I was...... waiting'

'What the hell??? You are still in office??? You didn't leave??? What were you doing' I asked in horror

To which there was pin drop silence for a few minutes and she said ...
'Waiting for you!!!'

'Gosh...let me come there... give me a few minutes...I will be there ASAP...' saying I dropped the phone call.

I didn't want to wake up Mukta...I quickly went to have a shower and changed into something comfy while my eyes fell on a sleeping Mukta.

Her nuptial chain was shining against her chest that was rising and falling as she breathed peacefully. I smiled at once. She had changed my life for the good. The pout tempted me to kiss her senselessly and take right here right now on this bed but I couldn't behave like a pervert. However I couldn't be a saint too. So I slowly walked closer to her and left a lingering kiss on her forehead inhaling her sweet fragrance and whispered in her ears...

'Goodbye my baby girl...See you soon!!!'

And left to office. I had a smile on my face. It was indeed a beautiful morning.