"Now you articulate it better than before," she stated while giving a satisfied look.

"나랑 사귈래" he tried a different sentence.

She could catch the amusement dripping from his speech as she got a plan to trick him.

"Where did you learn that?" she said with a shocked face

"It means f*CK you" she prayed that he would believe that lie.

"What?" he cried "I deemed it was, I'd like you to be my girlfriend" she grinned at him "Yes, that's correct" he outraged

"Did you just make fun of me?" he beamed.

Even though he looked very gentle and relaxed, the air around them started to tense.

"No" she smirked.

"I didn't" she let out a deep sigh.

" I'm going to punish you Yeona Park" his wolf smirked back.

Oops, his wolf is in control. She swallowed hard.

She stormed out of the room before he could catch her.

"Hello, is this Nash's parent?" I questioned. A girl's voice replied "No, this is Mr. Covenbreath's assistant"

Covenbreath?!

"Do you have an appointment? if not then I am going to end the phone call" she inquired.

Rude!

"No, I don't have an appointment. Furthermore, I don't need an appointment to meet Noah's parents, I require you to tell them to meet me at xx restaurant, otherwise you people have to handle the police" I burst but before I could end the phone.

There was a raspy voice who question the girl who I guess was the recipient-

recipient or assistant? Who cares

"Who is that?" the voice asked."I don't know sir, but she sounds harsh" the girl replied.

When did I sound harsh b*tch

"What a b*tch" my lioness furious

"When did I sound rude? you are the one who responds rud--" I shouted but before I could finish. The raspy voice questioned, "Hello, who is this?"

That raspy voice sounds like honey to my ears. I was panicked that I craved more. The tone of his voice made me tremble. Those words sent a shiver to my spine. I could sense the power and prestige in his voice. Without recognizing it, I spotted Aurora lowering her head. She never bowed her head, but him

What is he?

"This is Gwon Yeona" I continued " I want to meet Nash's parents" I replied while closing my eyes and clenching my jaw.

His voice

"Nash?" the voice asked confusedly.

"Yes," I whispered.

"I have given all the information to your assistant" I continued "Please ask her" I burst and ended the call.

This voice is raspy but not like those old raspy but like a sexy raspy.

That voice's owner can't be older than 29 or 30. So that can't be Noah's parents

"Maybe his hot and sexy brother" Aurora replied. I can't with this pervert lioness

Why that voice remains me him

"Yeona, GWON YEONA" the tiger girl screeched when she received no response "Are you even listening to me"

"Yes I am," said the lion girl.

"Don't even consider meeting that b*tch's parent" Min shouted from the other side of the phone "Even though I want to I can't, I'm busy" I answered while taking a sip from my cola.

I don't want her to know about my meeting with Nash's parents.

"Don't even think about it, understood" she squealed back "Yes, I understood, 견습생" I replied with a grinned "I'm not 견습생" she pouted "Okay then see you" I giggled "Bye," she ended the call.

I hope meeting his parents will stop that boy. This boy named Nash has been following Min lately, more like stalking her. Proposing to her even though she rejected him more than 20 times.

I know my Min is pretty, nice, excellent, and hot but man, he should take clues, did he? No, he didn't.

That's why I am going to meet his brother or whoever with the sexy voice tonight.

Nabi𝔅𝔩𝔞𝔠ᴋ