Last chapter

Neil entered the room and shocked to see Avni. She was sitting on the chair in front of the mirror and a girl was making her get ready. Neil smiles to see that. He saw that the girl is about to pick the necklace he comes and clears his throat to gain Avni's attention because she was setting her bracelet. Avni looks up and smiles.

Neil: aap jaeyi.

The girl nods and goes. Neil closes the door.

Avni: Neil darwaza kyun band kar rahe ho?

Neil: ta ke koi humain dekhe na.

Avni was shocked.

Avni: Ne, Ne.

Neil keeps the finger on her lips and says sssshhhh. Avni was looking at him. Neil holds the chair and leans to her ear.

Neil whispers, "agar itni khubsurat dikhogi to meri niyat to kharab hogi na."

Neil kisses her ear she closes her and whispers, Neil.

Neil looks at her and picks the necklace. He makes the hair a side and kisses her back. Avni closes her eyes. Neil makes her wear the necklace and kisses that. Neil comes to her side and sits on his knees he makes her wear the earrings and kisses them then he looks at her hand.

Neil: ye bracelet to utarna parega pehle kyun pehan liya isay?

Avni: wo mujhe yaad hi nahi raha.

Neil smiles and removes that then he made her wear the bangles then the bracelet and kisses her bangles by holding her both hands. Avni smiled.

Avni: kya baat hai Mr. Khanna, aaj itna romantic ho rahe hain. Baat kya hai.

Neil: ab agar Mrs Khanna ase tiyar hongi to Mr Khanna ke to hosh urenge hi na.

Avni smiles.

Avni: dramebaaz.

Neil smiles.

Avni: ho gaya?

She looks herself in the mirror.

Neil: abhi bhi Kami hai.

Avni frowns. Neil picks the mangalsutra and Avni smiles. Neil tied that around her neck then he fills her hairline with sindoor and Avni closes her eyes. Neil kisses her forehead.

Neil: ab lag rahi ho Mrs Avni Neil Khanna. Looking gorgeous, wifey.

Avni smiled.

Avni: ab tum bhi jaldi se ready ho jao.

Neil: han nahi to mom meri entry ban kar dengi pehle hi itni mushkil se unho ne allow kiya hai ab agar time se ready nahi howa to sare kiye karaye per pani phir jaega.

Avni smiles and Neil gets up while smiling and goes to cupboard. Avni thinks.

Later, Avni was sitting on the small chair which was decorated with flowers. Bebe, Shweta, Nano and other ladies were giving her gifts and whispering in her ear. Neil smiles to see her happy.

On the other side, Dd was sitting in the police station, a constable comes.

C: Dd Sir, ye fax aya hai.

Dd: dikha.

Dd saw Vidyut picture and read the details.

Dd: Vidyut jail se bhag gaya?

Dd was shocked.

Dd: mujhe sir ji ko batana hoga.

Dd picks his call but something strikes his mind.