Chapter Forty five

Avni picks the box and finds a red gown she smiles and gets ready then she goes to the terrace she is surprised to see the decoration she smiles and look here and there a cake is kept on the table happy Valentine's day is written to it she smiles and again look for Neil.

Avni: Neil Neil kahan ho tum? ( Neil Neil where are you).

Someone hugs her from behind it was Neil.

Neil: happy Valentine's day wifey.

Avni smiles.

Avni: happy Valentine's day but ye sab Kya hai. ( happy Valentine's day but what is this)

Neil: surprise hai wifey oops I means surprise the tumhare liye ab reveal ho gaya. ( it's a surprise oops I mean it was a surprise for you now it's revealed).

Avni turns to him he is still hugging her.

Avni: tumhe yaad tha. ( you remember that).

Neil: such kahon to nahi ek message aya tha subha us main likha tha send the amazing gifts to your love from our stores on Valentine's day just visit our website for that.

Avni smiles.

Neil: phir yaad aya aur ye surprise plan kiya aur mom se kaha tumhe shopping per le jaen ta ke main ye sab decorations kar sakun. ( then I remember that and plan this surprise and asked mom to take you to shopping so that i will do these decorations).

Avni: oh isi liye mummy ji mujhe shops ke itne chakar lagwa rahi thi. ( That's why Mummy was making me go round the shops so much).

Neil: ji Han.

Avni: Neil tum ne ye gown kab liya tha? ( Neil when you bought this gown).

Neil: jab hum Switzerland main shopping karne gaye the tab socha tha ke tumhe jab propose karonga tab dunga tumhe but wo sab karne ki zarorat hi nahi pari main to tumhe Switzerland main hi propose karne wala tha but mouka hi nahi mila phir socha yahan aa kar tumhe propose karun ga per us se pehle hi khair choro aur ye batao surprise kaisa laga. (When we went for shopping in Switzerland then. I thought that when I propose you then i will give you this but I didn't need to do that. I wanted to propose you in Switzerland but didn't get the chance then I thought I will propose you after coming here but before that any way leave it and tell me how is the surprise).

Avni: bohat acha per sorry Neil tum ne mere liye itna kuch kiya per main tumhare liye kuch nahi lai actually mujhe yaad hi nahi the. ( very nice but sorry Neil you did this much for me but I didn't get anything for you actually I didn't remember that).

Neil leans to her ear.

Neil: gift to tum Abhi bhi mujhe de sakti ho. ( you can give me gift now also).

Avni shivers and whispers.

Avni: kaise? ( how).

Neil: ab tum itni bhi tubelight nahi ho. ( now you are not that much tubelight).

Avni blush Neil looks at her then her lips he goes close to her but she push him and runs away she feels shy Neil smiles and goes to her he takes the hairs a side and kiss her neck avni close her eyes he turns her to him her eyes are closed he sits on his knees and take out a ring from his pocket avni open her eyes and get surprised to see the ring).

Neil: avni mujhe nahi pata propose kaise karte hain meri kabhi koi girlfriend nahi rahi tum pehli larki ho jise dekh kar asa laga ke jaise time ruk sa gaya ho avni jab se tum meri life main ayi ho asa ek bhi din nahi hai jo maine tumhare bare main na socha ho hamesha khud se sawal karta ke mujhe Kya ho raha hai ye kyun main tumhari taraf khicha chala aata hun but Kya karun is bare main koi experience nahi the na to samjhne main time lag gaya. ( Avni I don't know how to propose I had not have any girlfriend you are the first girl by seeing you I feel like that time stops Avni from when you came in my life there is not a single day that I have not think about you I always ask myself what is happening to me why I attracts towards you but I don't know what to do with you, but what I do I have no experience in this so it took me time to understand).