Chapter Thirty six

Neil and darkshado gets in the cab to go to the hotel.

Neil: yaar ab to so jao. ( buddy now sleep).

Darkshado: tumhari problem kya hai main hotel pohanch kar change kar ke aram se so jaongi. ( what's your problem I will sleep peacefully after reaching the hotel and changing).

Neil was adamant to make her sleep but darkshado is darkshado she never listen to anyone.

Neil: nahi abhi so dekho hum friends hain na to friends ek dusre ki baat mante hain na. ( no sleep now see we are friends so friends listen eachother).

Darkshado: friends ye kab howa? ( friends when it happen).

Neil: kyun hum friends nahi hain. ( why we are not friends).

Darkshado: nahi hum na dushman hain wo bhi Jani dushman tum mujhe khatam karna chahte ho na. ( no we are enemies  that to arch enemy you want to distory me).

Neil: na nahi asa. ( no it's not like that)

Darkshado cuts him.

Darkshado: jhot mat bolo mujhe sab pata hai ab chup chap beth jao kab se so jao so jao kar ke mere sar main dard kar diya hai. ( don't lie I know everything now sit quietly by saying sleep sleep you give me headache).

Neil looks at her angirly.

Neil: theek hai mat so. ( fine don't sleep).

Soon Neil and darkshado reached the hotel and enters the lift Both gives angry look to each other and gives tashan to each other than lift stops and lights off.

Neil: ye kya howa hello is anybody here hello.

Darkshado gets the idea to irritates neil she likes his company and she loves to tease and irritates him she was the angry girl in the beginning  because she didn't have any friend with whom she shares her pain her feelings but now Neil is with her so she didn't leave a single chance to irritates him. She starts singing Neil confusingly look at her.

Darkshado: hmm andar se koi bahar na ja sake bahar se koi andar na aa sake socho kabhi asa ho to kya ho socho kabhi asa ho to kya ho hum tummmm ek lift main band hon aur lift band ho jae.

Neil was looking at her and gulps he was looking scared.

Neil: ka kya howa tumhe pagal ho gai ho kya? ( wh what happened to you have you gone mad).

Darkshado turns her face to other side to hide her smile. Then she again sings.

Darkshado: intaha ho gai intazar ki ayi na kuch khabar technician bhai ki ye humain hai yakin bewafa wo nahi phir waja kya hoi intazar ki.

Neil was looking at her and giving her a horrifying look.

Neil: ka kya ho raha hai tumhe dimagh theek hai ma tumhara. ( wh what is happening to you is your mind at place).

Darkshado: ssshhh koi hai. ( ssshhhj some one is here).

Neil look here and there.

Neil: kya? ( What).

Darkshado: Neil tumhe koi awaz sunai de rahi hai. ( Neil can you hear any sound).

Neil: awaz kisi awaz. ( sound which sound).

Darkshado: tumhare dil ki awaz. ( your heart's voice).

Darkshado laughs neil was confused.

Darkshado: neil look at you boss tumhare chehre ka rang hi urh gaya hai. ( Neil look at you boss your face colour flies away).

Pyaar Aur Junoonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें