|#54:finally mate's|[m]

Start from the beginning

"ah! fuck" he came at that, exploded his loads on hoseok's hole, dripping from sight.

They were panting, catching there breathes as more pants were heard.

"y-yoongi.." hoseok mumbled, collapsed on the bed as he tiredly smiled.

Yoongi was just sitting, nodding as a sign for him to continue.

"a-about the m-mating?" he added, eye's lacking in it's lost energy.

"what about it?" yoongi was now stable, he layed beside the omega and hugged him.

"i think.. I-im ready" yoongi looked at him with a curious eyes, wishing that hoseok was still in his flushed mind.

"really?" hoseok was looking at him, giving him a from nod with a heart smile.

He wanted to be his fullest, and will be his one and only last time.

hoseok freed his last shaky breath, sit up as he positioned himself to Yoongi's lap, yoongi was just staring, letting hoseok do what he pleased.

Yoongi sat up properly, providing hoseok a good position. hoseok let out a shaky breath as he began to slide on yoongi's still hard freind. "ah~" he felt so much good, so full again.

he was relief when he felt two pair of arm's supported him, yoongi moaned at the tight hole he was feeling.

hoseok threw his head back, bouncing up and down in a teasing pace, yoongi groaned amazed by how good hoseok is inside him.

"aaAahh" his moans were nonstop, the bounce was fastening every second, yoongi grabbed hoseok's hips as he thrust back upwards.

his separated lips made yoongi feel so encouraged by the way of having a good time with his omega.

Yoongi dragged his hands to hoseok's chin, harshly gripped it as yoong connected their lost lips.

the kissed were mixed with their moans and separated pleasures, yoongi bit the omega's bottom lip, wanting entrance of his tounge.

his hands roamed hoseok's lower part, still thrusting up with hoseok's bouncing method.

Yoongi parted away, he went on hoseok's neck, peppering it with his love bites.

"ahh! MATE ME NOW PLEASE!!" hoseok screamed, tears eventually exited his eye's.

Yoongi didn't waste another minute, he unlished his sort of vampire teeth, groaned when he feel his wolf overcome his body.

His wolf was constantly controlling him this very second, yoongi took a chance to slowend his pace as he bit hoseok's neck.

the feeling for hoseok was overwhelming, it was kinda good but at the same time it stinged. Made him even more excited about the future of it.

Yoongi began sipping on hoseok's blood, replacing it with his.

he stopped on thrusting on the younger when he felt a warm substance cover him and his stomach.

hoseok went limp after it, he hugged the older to guide his body, he can't feel his own muscles.

"thank you.." yoongi parted away on hoseok's neck, breathlessly hugging the omega.

"thank you for trusting me on this, thank you for giving me the opportunity to work on your body, thank you for this wonderful life you gave me" he continued, tears are threatening to fall.

"y-you don't have to thank me" hoseok smiled, the bit stinged real hard "argh" hoseok reacted on the sharp wave of pain.

"sorry if I hurt you, don't worry Tommorow morning it'll be good, in return you will be able to get my feelings and thoughts same as my blood" yoongi said, layed him and his omega on the soft bed.

"c-cool" yoongi feel that hoseok was overwhelmed right now, while hoseok feel yoongi's high joy.

Yoongi fixed hoseok's position, stood up to clean their bodies, which had him change the sheets too.

When yoongi's finished at the cleaning, he layed beside the omega, hugged his small figure with his massive body.

"i love you so so so much" yoongi kissed his forehead, earning a giggling boy.

"i love you more"

"were finally real mate's" yoongi said but smiled when he saw that hoseok was already in a deep slumber.

he closed his eye's too, will be sleeping peacefully this time.

"EOMMAAA!!!"

and there they thought that they could have their peaceful time.