Volume 4: Y/n Flowers' Best Summer Yet!

"So, how are your parents, Kim?"

Senior year, currently 2:00 am. It seems our hero is at Kim's house. And the moody teenager opened her front door, "that's not what I want to hear right now."

"Okay, how about this? Are you comfortable sleeping in the sink?" Y/n asked as the sound of sirens got closer.

"Are you...running from the police?" Kim asked Y/n as he started to sweat.

"Okay, so if I say yes, will you let me in?" Y/n asked as Kim tried to close the door, Y/n put his foot in the doorway. "Wait! Hear me out!"

"No need!" Kim shouts.

"How long have you known me?! What do I need to do to stay here?" Y/n shouted as Kim's mother walked down the stairs and looked at him.

"Kim! What are you doing?! Let him in!" she said as she opened the door.

"M-Mom!" Kim shouted in disbelief.

"Thank-!" Y/n said as Kim's mother looked at him.

"You'll be taking by daughter to prom right?" she asked as Y/n and Kim both blushed.

"Wha-?" Kim was about to refuse, but she couldn't say anything. Deep down, perhaps she wanted this.

"..." Y/n didn't say anything, "only if Kim wants me to."

"Well?" Mother looked at Kim, who gave a blank stare.

"Sure..." Kim said as she quickly turned around to hide her blush, "alright, come on loser, let me show you your room."

"Thanks again!" Y/n said as the scene cuts to the prom. The music was bouncing, the people were as well on the dance floor. But Kim, she wasn't feeling it. Y/n seemed sad, "well, not the best party."

"Yeah." Kim agreed.

"Sorry that you got stuck with me." Y/n said as Kim looked at him.

"No, you're not the issue. More like..." Kim says as Y/n raised an eyebrow. "I've never gone to any of these events before."

"Ah, I see. Well, you just do whatever you want. As long as it's not entirely illegal." Y/n laughed as Kim smirked.

"Well, drinks for starters." Kim said as Y/n held his own. "Oh, then I'll get some."

"I'll be here, can't really see myself leaving without you anyway." Y/n teases as Kim went to get a drink.

A girl walked over to her, "Kim Pine!? What are you doing here?"

"Oh, Jessica." Kim rolled her eyes, "as you can see, I'm here."

"Don't tell me, Scott came back?" Jessica asked as Kim shook her head.

"No. Thank god no, came with Y/n." Kim said as Jessica smiled.

"Yeah, the two of you were made for each other. Kinda surprised nothing happened between you two before. Seeing as you both liked each other." Jessica said as she got her own drinks, "well, have fun!"

"He liked me...?" Kim held her drink and downed it like a shot. She refilled and walked back over to Y/n, to see him in the middle of a conversation.

"Why Kim?" one of the dudes asked.

Y/n was annoyed. "Listen, I'm not in the mood for this kind of discussion."

"I mean, but she's dated Simon, that guy Scott, and now she's trying to rope you into it." The other guy said as Kim got mad.

"Why don't you both go to the girls you hang out with?" Y/n suggested as the rich boy looked at him.