Volume 3: Y/n Flowers' Dramatic Entry

Soon the venue cleared out, and the gang was standing in science. Stephen looked at them, "decent show, eh? Told you they were good."

Scott looks up but then looks back down, "I think I'm gonna throw up."

Scott looks to his left and sees a glowing pink circle, "Wha...what is that?"

Ramona was confused, "what?"

"That glowly thing by the door." Scott asked.

"Huh, I don't know." Ramona said, Y/n is seen with his arms crossed with a smile.

"That, my friend, is a save point." Y/n said as Kim nodded.

"Yep, It's a save point." Kim restated.

"What? Are you serious?" Scott started to rush to it. "I gotta save before she-!"

A woman who worked at the place looked at them before Scott could save, "what the hell?! You're not supposed to be in here! We're closed!"

"Uh, we're..we're with..." Scott froze.

"Hey. Don't worry about it." Envy appeared with her band. "C'mon back here, guys. Let's chat."

She invites Scott, Ramona, Y/n, Kim Pine, Stephen Stills, Julie Powers, Knives, and Young Neil backstage with them to "chat". The tension was definitely there, Y/n seemed bored out of his mind. Envy looked at Scott. "Hi, Scott."

"Hi..." Scott said rather terrified.

"Hi, Ramona." Todd told Ramona.

"Hi, Todd." Ramona simply said as there was silence.

"Um, Envy? I...I...I read your blog." Knives said as the band glared at her.

"So...how was the tour? You played with New Order? You played with the pixies." Julie was sucking up. "You're a superstar now!"

"It's...yeah. It isn't something I can really put to words at this point." Envy said as she looked at Kim. "It's been usual."

"Envy. You're sooooo fashionable! You're my role model, Envy!" Knives...weirdly said again.

"That girl can't get a hint. And I don't even think I'm needed here..." Y/n said as he looked at Kim, who shook her head, a sign that they should wait to see what happens.

"Can I blow your mind?" Julie tried to save this.

"You can try." Envy stated.

"Blah blah blah. Blah blah? Blah blah blah!  And now she's pregnant!" Julie said as Y/n was bored out of his mind. "Oh, I know! I heard babies, eh? Isn't that crazy?"

"God, Julie, it's not that crazy. People have babies." Stephen stated.

"I'm talking to Envy right now, Stephen." Julie snapped back. "Are you guys doing anything fun while you're in the city?"

"Fun in Toronto?" Todd asked.

"Maybe some shopping tomorrow." Envy suggested.

"I'VE KISSED THE LIPS THAT KISSED YOU!" Knives announced as Y/n sighed.

"Alright, Neil. Get her out of here." Y/n said out of the blue while the drummer stretched her arm to punch Knives. Y/n appeared in front of her and caught the punch, pulling the drummer closer before punching her back.

"No way! A bionic arm!" Scott shouted.

"Y/n...?" Knives asked, Y/n shrugged at her.

"Alright, get on out of here. Now." Y/n said as Neil grabbed her.

"C'mon, don't worry about it." Neil leaves with Knives, who reluctantly left.

"So, I guess we gotta fight now, huh?" Y/n asked the drummer, who cracked her knuckles. White and black aura surrounded Y/n the moment he shifted his foot. "Really wanna do this? I'll give you a chance to stop."