Volume 2: Y/n Flowers Vs Acceptance

"Kim. Kim." A voice calls out to Kim Pine, who is seen looking bittersweet outside. Geography class. One of the most boring classes...well all until a certain someone showed up. "Kim!"

"Hm?" Kim looked at her friend, Lauren. "What were you saying?"

"You weren't listening at all, were you?" Lauren asked as Kim sighed.

"What kinda question is that? Of course I wasn't." Kim admitted boldly as Lauren gave her an unamused look. Lauren then points to Y/n at his desk, who was seemingly taking notes. "The new kid? What about him?"

"Don't you think he's kinda weird?" Lauren asked as Kim looked at him, he did just appear out of nowhere. So Kim guesses him showing up would effect the class somehow.

"A bit, don't really care. Probably just some nerd." Kim said, both interested at all.

Soon the bell rang, Kim made her way out of the when Y/n is seen being grabbed. "Listen here! You cross me, and you'll pay!"

"Uh, I'm not sure what you're talking about." Y/n said calmly with a smile, he patted their shoulders. "Do you feel better know that you've won?"

"Should I say something... nah." Kim was about to leave but then her body wouldn't allow her. She slowly started to turn around. "No, no, no. What am I doing?"

"Shut up!" They threw Y/n at Kim as Y/n was upside down and looked at her.

"Hello." Y/n simply said as he somehow jumped in mid air and landed behind them. They went for a punch but we're gonna hit Kim before they even reached Y/n. Y/n quickly glared as he grabbed the man's wrist. "I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public."

"H-He was holding back?!" They all thought as Y/n got the man in a head lock.

"I can break this you know, wanna give up?" Y/n held the palm as the man was forced on his knees.

"Okay, I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" The man said as Y/n kicked his butt.

"Scatter! Get outta here!" Y/n's New York accent came back. Y/n smiled and dusted off his hands. He looked at Kim, "are you okay, Kim?...Kim? She was just here?"

Y/n looked down the street to see Kim running away with panicked. "I'll see you tomorrow, Kim!"
———
The next day, Kim is seen walking down from her room as she walks to the refrigerator as her parents are seen laughing. "Can you guys be any louder?"

"Sorry bout that. Guess I was too funny." Y/n said as he is seen sitting with her parents, Kim immediately closed her refrigerator and looked at him.

"What are you doing in my house? How did you even get in here?" Kim shouts.
————-
"Did you hear about IHOB?" Y/n asked Kim as she is seen walking next to him.

"You mean IHOP?" Kim asked as Y/n shook his head.

"Apparently they're changing it! To burgers!" Y/n showed Kim the phone as looked at it.

"That's a joke, Retard." Kim laughed as Y/n was confused.

"Ohhhh, that makes way more since." Y/n says as he threw his phone at the window. Kim panicked as Y/n knocked out their Geography teacher. Y/n and Kim froze. "...So...where do we put his body?"
—————
Scott is seen looking at Y/n, "hey! You were that homeless guy that was good I'm with instruments!"

"Don't refer to me as that but yes. That WAS me." Y/n says as Scott looked at him.

"You good with a Guitar?" Scott asked as Y/n was confused.
—————
"So, this guy in my class. Scott." Kim says as another time shows. "I think..."