031 | he has a girl over

Start from the beginning

mtya furrowed slightly, although it didn't surprise her very much since he did get home late from the party and could easily bring a girl home with him since there was no sneaking involved at that time of night.

she walked over to the boys door, knocking on it a few times and waiting for a response. "zach," she knocked once more, still not receiving an response. "zachary dean! i'm opening the door in.. five, four, three, two, one."

as mtya opened the door and looked at the boys bed, the two pretended to stay asleep. although she couldn't actually see said girl zach had over, she noticed sienna's dress which she left laying on the floor beside her bag after getting changed last night.

myta let out an annoyed sigh as she shut the door, quickly telling reese to leave them alone before heading back downstairs.

zach held his pointer finger in front of her lips, giving things a few seconds, stopping her from saying anything just until he thought it's been enough time for his family to go back to doing their own things.

"you're gonna have to meet my family now.." he kept his voice low, followed by him pressing his lips together. "also i didn't really have a plan on how to sneak you out anyway," he added with a small shrug.

"you'll have to meet my parents soon as well then.."

"let's just cuddle a little longer," he laid his head against her as he closed his eyes.

and so they did. the couple laid there in bed, with little to no talking, just soaking in the presence of one another over the next fifteen minutes or so.

zach stretched a little. "should we go downstairs?" he mumbled, letting out a small yawn.

"it's up to you.."

"i don't want you to go home yet though," he slightly frowned as he snuggled back into his girlfriend. "i want to just cuddle you all day."

"well.. i do need to get home, but you could come over tonight.." she suggested while she played with his hair.

"okay," he placed a kiss on her lips and smiled at her.

it wasn't long till the two were up and out of bed. while zach went and got changed in the bathroom, she got changed in his room and packed up her clothes back into her bag.

the boy had come back into his room, and grabbed sienna's hand as he lead her downstairs.

"well good morning zach.." myta spoke up, with a slight raising of a brow. "and who's this?" her eyes went to the girl.

"mom, my girlfriend, sienna. sienna, my mother, mom," he gestured between the two of them as he explained.

"myta," she corrected her son as sienna gave a slowly nod, slightly smiling at zach and the fact he wouldn't call his mother by her actual name.

"but nice to meet you sienna," his mother added, folding her arms as she eyed down her son. "zach, i'd like to talk to you.."

"i can go now.." sienna uncomfortably mumbled, moving slightly closer to her boyfriend.

"no," myta spoke up. "make yourself welcome. i can talk to him later."

"i- i've got somewhere to be.." she said looking up from her phone, quickly to her and then at zach.

"would you like me to drop you home?" he questioned, receiving a nod from her. "i'll go grab your stuff from upstairs."

he let go off her hand and practically ran up the stairs, wanting to take minimal time as he had left his mother alone with his girlfriend.

"you raised him well," sienna awkwardly spoke up with a small smile after a few seconds of silence. "he's very respectful and caring."

"apparently i didn't teach him to be honest and truthful enough though.." myta mumbled under her breath.

"okayyy," zach slightly exclaimed as he jumped off the bottom step and came back into the kitchen. "i'll be back in like fifteen minutes, mom."

"okay."

AUTHORS NOTE

i used the tts to edit this instead of reading over it all lmao probably still some mistake i didn't pick up on though

anyway i might put his and his mothers convo in the next chapter, or at least have him explain to sienna what happen idk i haven't decided yet

also idk if jonah fic interest you all but i published an apply one yesterday if you don't already know and wanna check it out. i would really appreciate if you do :)