026 | just like i expected

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter twenty-six

third person;

"how did it go?" zach wrapped his arms around his girlfriend, once they had entered into her bedroom.

"just like i expected," she slightly frowned, looking up at him. "bea was okay.. amelia wasn't.. she was pissed off and stormed off like she always does.."

"i don't understand why you're friends with her, she has anger issues."

"thanks zach," she sarcastically replied while nodded her head as she unwrapped her arms from around him, him doing to same seconds later. "thanks for informing me."

"what baby, it's true," he stood there watching her as she sat down on her bed. "i'm sorry," he mumbled.

"i know she does sometimes, but she's still my friend. it's just over time i've gotten use to it, that's just part of her now," she explained. "i don't ever question why you're friends with some people.. so you shouldn't question me."

"i'm sorry," he repeated, slightly less muffled this time as he took a seat beside her.

she laid her head on his shoulder as his arms went around her. "no, i'm sorry. i'm just really annoyed with everything," she apologised.

"i just wished i knew who that guy was.." he mumbled as she lifted her head back up and looked at him, slightly confused. "i would have had a talk with him."

"zach.."

"no like actually talk, nothing else. he just told me to break up with you and left. like he never gave me the chance to respond," he rambled, as she sat there letting him finish before continuing what she was going to say. "a random guy isn't going to make me break up with you. i'm never breaking up with you. you're stuck with me."

"you're so cute. i love you," she placed a soft kiss on his lips. "but zach.. the guy who spoke to me earlier.. i know who he is.."

"who?"

"come," she stood up, grabbing his hands as he got up as well.

she held his hand behind her back while he followed her out of her house and next door to her neighbor's place. knocking on the door and waiting for someone to answer.

"what are we doing here?" zach whispered to her as she turned to face him, quickly turning back around once the door was opened.

"sienna and zach.." noah looked between the two. "didn't expect you two to be here.."

"zach is this who told you to break up with me?" she questioned her boyfriend as his arms wrapped around her and he nodded his head against the back of her's.

"what happened to you're going to break up with each other?" he raised a brow.

"noah we're not breaking up," sienna shook her head at him. "we're dating. and you're not going to be the reason we break up. why do you even want us broken up?"

"because look at you two," he threw his hand towards them. "this isn't right. sienna you're literally the quietest person in the whole school. and zach whatever this is.. isn't you."

"like what happened to the zach who would back chat all the teachers, not do his work. fucking cuss. play and break girls hearts..? or is that still you and your just hiding it from her so she thinks you're the perfect boyfriend, when in reality you're cheating on her."

"fuck you. i'm not cheating on her," he slightly raised his voice, tightening his grip around her.

"noah, i don't know why you want us broken up or why you pay so much attention to what's happening in my room. or whatever way you figured out we were together," sienna said.

"he parks out the front of my house every fucking night sienna," he responded. "of course i'd catch on eventually. and also i didn't know you two were together until someone mentioned it to me and i then pieced everything together."

"who mentioned it?" zach exclaimed.

"jenna.. your neighbor zach, she overheard it at school," noah responded. "funny how you two are dating and both your neighbors are friends.. you two planned keeping everything a secret out well," he sarcastically added.

"well most people don't stalk their neighbors so we didn't even think about it," sienna responded. "noah, feel free to everyone. i've now told my friends, not how i planned to but.. them hearing it from me first is all that mattered."

"well you two didn't want to break up," he shrugged. "see you around," he shut the door on them.

sienna grabbed zach's hands and unwrapped his arms from around herself. keeping ahold of one of his hand as they walked back to her place. going back to her room, where zach laid face down on her bed and she sat beside him.

"baby, it's okay," she rubbed her hand against his back as she looked at him, waiting for a response. "i don't really care anymore.."

"like honestly. my friends know now, i'm assuming you've told your friends, or you don't really care or whatever the situation is" she continued. "everyone can know, that doesn't matter anymore."

"and we're going to look cute on halloween, we're going to be one of those couples," she said with a small giggle, while trying to comfort him.

"as long as i get lots of kisses," he added, slightly turning to face him.

"you'll get lots of kisses," she agreed, leaning down and kissing his lips.

AUTHORS NOTE

any guesses for their halloween costumes 👀