015 | a rumour going around

NOBODY HAS TO KNOW
ღ 🧸˚ ₊ 🤎 ˳ ͛ 🍂 ˖
chapter fifteen

third person;

zach groaned as he stretched and pulled the sheets over himself. sienna wrapped her arm around him, laying her head down on him.

he had slightly closed his eyes again, not wanting to get up quite yet. and so they didn't, the two laid there like that in silence for a while as they were still fully waking up.

"goood morningg," he muffled, placing a kiss on the top of her head as she smiled against his chest.

"i love you," she mumbled, drawing swirls on his chest with her finger. "the most, more than you ever could love me," she added with a small giggle.

"babyy," he jokingly frowned, pulling her on top of him and placing his hands on either of her cheeks as he made her look at him. "i love you very very much, thank you."

"my boyfriends very very cute, thank you," she said before connecting her lips onto his and slowly started moving them in sync with each other.

his hands moved from her cheeks to down around her waist while continuing to kiss. he had pulled away from her, the both sharing smiles with one another.

"morning sex?" he whispered as he raised a brow with a slight smirk on his face and small laugh escaping his mouth.

"zach! i've gotta go see my friendss," she groaned, reaching over and grabbing her phone off the bedside table, quickly checking something on it.

"but that's later.."

"oh hush," sienna turned her phone off and placed it beside them as she reattached their lips, in which he was quick to deepen the kiss while running his hands up underneath her shirt...

"well you're happy this morning," jade said with a small laugh as sienna got in her car with a smile on her face.

zach had left sienna place not too long ago, probably only about ten minutes before jade had arrived to pick her friend up.

"yeah well.. why wouldn't i be," she shrugged in response as the other started the drive to amelia's house.

"it's j- i've just never seen you with such a big smile," she explained, keeping her eyes on the road. "you're like glowing. like you've been told good news or something."

sienna shrugged, "i'm just happy with life. i just like how life's been recently."

"that's nice to hear.." jade's words faded out, the both of them focusing on the music as they continue the short drive. "ohh i found out something yesterday that amelia's not going to be too happy about.."

"oh..?"

"yeah, can't wait to break that news to her," she said with a small laugh as she pulled up of the front of their friends house.

after being let in and greeting amelia, the two got changed into their bathing suits before making their way out to the backyard where amelia and bea already were in the pool.

"hey b," sienna said as her and jade took a seat on the edge of the pool with their legs in the water. the other girls saying a quick hello as well.

"oh amelia.. there's a rumour going around that zach has a girlfriend.." jade mentioned as sienna sat there trying to avoid eye contact with any of her friends.

"he was probably just flirting with some girl like he always does," amelia shrugged before she had swam closer to the two.

"i mean, it makes sense on why he's backed off from sienna," she added, signalling to the girl beside her. "like the boy hasn't been over to our table for since like monday."

"yeah.." bea slowly nodded in agreement. "that does make sense."

"anyway i doubt he has a girlfriend," amelia grumbled. "maybe he just realised she doesn't like him."

"where did you hear this girlfriend rumour from?" sienna looked over at jade.

"oh someone was talking about it in class last period yesterday. i don't actually know where it started."

"so this "girlfriend" just doesn't have a name?" she furrowed as the other shook her head. "that's strange, usually they'd drag a girl under with the guy."

"i don't know someone probably knows the girl's name, i just over heard them talking about it," she explained.

sienna let out a small inaudible sigh, partly of relief as she laid back on the pavement, still with her legs in the pool and using her hands to block the sun from her eyes.

"why do you care so much? you miss him flirting with you?" amelia asked, resting her arms on the edge of the pavement and looking at the sienna.

"i was just wondering.." she mumbled. "not like you weren't going to ask the questions anyway."

"she's right, you would of," bea added.

the time passed by, and while the three girls were making the most of the pool and the warm weather — not know how many more days would be like that coming into winter — sienna stayed laying in the sun.

her mind wondering between the thoughts from everything that happened earlier that morning and the fact that maybe her and zach's little secret was out, out for everyone to know and no longer just their little secret.

jade lifted herself out of the pool, taking a seat beside sienna. "you okay?" she rested her head on her knees as she looked at the girl. "you were so happy this morning, and now you're really quiet."

"yeah, i'm okay," she smiled as she sat up. "i'm just thinking about life and stuff but yeah i'm fine, i'm okay," she rambled.

"remember you can tell me about anything if you need," she whispered, making sure the other two don't hear as sienna slowly nodded.

AUTHORS NOTE

and if it didn't click on.. they had seggs

oh yeah i also changed the layout of this book to match the end game bc i like how that one is.. not doing it to toxic though cause that's too many chapters that i'm not bothered to change right now