First meeting-TBS

YOUR P.O.V
  I was leaving school one day and when I got home, Kaya was waiting for me outside. It was my senior year in Highschool and I wanted to make the most of it, Kaya was helping me with that. "We're meeting up with the Maze Runner cast" she said as she walked to her car. "I'm not ready yet but give me half an hour and I'll be out". She nodded and sat in the driver's seat of her car. I went inside the house and got ready.
  Half an hour later, I walked out. Hair and make up done along with a semi formal outfit. I got in Kaya's car and we drove away. "You look great" she said while blasting 'I love you so' by the Walters on the radio. We got to the meeting place and got out of the car. We walked into the venue and saw the boys there, waiting patiently.
  I don't think they were aware of my arrival because when I walked in their jaws dropped. Kaya started laughing. She sat down and I did too. I sat in between Thomas and Ki Hong.
  We all got to talking and I noticed that Thomas took a particular liking to me. Always talking to me, joking with me. Of course, I liked him too. He was attractive and a nice person. The night ended and we all left the venue. We walked towards our separate cars and Thomas caught up to me. I smiled at him and he said "The night's still young. Want to go for a ride and back to mine for a while?". I giggled and said "I'd love to but you've taken a particular lurking to me haven't you?". His face turned a deep red and I said "I'm just kidding, I took a liking to you too". We got to his car and drove around for a while and while we did he put his hand on my thigh. Goosebumps travelled all over my body.
  A smirk tugged at his lips as he squeezed my thigh. "Tommy-" I said breathless. We got back to his and right when we walked in and closed the door, he pinned e to the wall. His kisses were passionate yet playful and that was the best mix of the two. He pushed me onto the bed while he hovered over me. Soon after we pulled covers over us and the rest is history.