TEACHER AND STUDENT

(Sorry for the grammatical errors.)

Location :- Goa, India.

Momo and Izuku were celebrating christmas in India. Izuku was planning to send Momo back to her home but he was still hesitant. Though there was still a traitor in S.H.I.E.L.D, she shouldn't have to live like this. Changing country every 2 days.

Momo :- This is nice.

Izuku :- It sure is.

Izuku then held her hand.

Izuku :- Momo are you okay like this ?

Momo stopped and turned towards him.

Momo :- Like what ?

Izuku :- On the run. Changing country. Living in danger.

Momo :- Well this isn't the ideal life but it's not bad. I get to see the culture of other countries. And I know that you'll always be there to protect me.

Momo smiled brightly and Izuku smiled at her. He then held both of her hands. He was a little hesitant to speak.

Izuku :- Momo I-I think you shou-

????? :- A mercenary and his target on a date ? This is certainly new.

Izuku and Momo looked at the source of the voice. Behind from the Christmas tree came out Shoto. Izuku's eyes widened in suprise but he kept himself calm.

Momo :- He's Shoto, right ?

Izuku :- You're right Momo. He's Shoto. A student who thinks he is better than his teacher.

Shoto :- I never said that.

Izuku :- Momo go back to the hotel. I'll be right behind you.

Izuku :- It's fine Momo. I'll deal with this quickly.

Izuku gave Momo a kiss on the forehead. Momo was hesitant about going but still went. Izuku waved her goodbye. He was about to take out his gun but was stopped by what Shoto said.

Shoto :- Too late. All these innocent people. Should've shot me on sight. Now, your conscience won't let you.

Izuku chuckled at his students word.

Izuku :- How did you find us ?

Shoto :- It's Christmas. You always came to Goa on Christmas with Kyouka. Let's talk somewhere private. Without guns.

Izuku :- Sure.

Timeskip :-

Izuku and Shoto were at one of Izuku's safehouse. Shoto was looking at what information Izuku had about the traitors.

Shoto :- So, Monomoa wasn't the fourth traitor ?

Izuku :- No. Whoever it is, they're still alive and on Awase's payroll. Whatever Awase is planning it's something big. And all the secrets is on that drive. I gave it to an expert. Hopefully soo-

Before Izuku could finish, Shoto pushed Izuku and took out a gun. A bullet came from the left side and went through Izuku's jacket. Shoto shot and killed the shooter. Izuku and Shoto hid behind the walls as there were a barrage of bullets.

Izuku took of his jacket and took out one of his guns.

Izuku :- How did they find me ? No one knew about this safehouse. What name did you travel under ?

Shoto :- My own.

Izuku shaked his head.

Izuku :- Our names are flagged, Shoto.