🌹KIDNAP🌹

Comincia dall'inizio

Then both boys saw a chair and suddenly both go trowed to chair and sit there. Look at them like that both girls start laughing.

Sofia: Sucha lazy person.

Alisha (laugh): Right...it's seems they are going to die...if some time a go.

Chen and Shen (gibe the death glace): Did you two really take fun of us...?

Sofia : No...We try to control our laugh.

Again they laugh give each others high five.

After sometimes they came out from mole and chen and shen go trowed to take the car.

But suddenly a van came and Hold Alisha and Sofia tightly while closing there month and put inside to the van. Then shen and chen came there but they doesn't find sofia and Alisha but they saw a phone is fall down.

Shen (worried): It's sofia's phone.

Chen (worried): But...it's here what happen to both of them...?

Then she make a call for Alisha but her phone was switch off. They both get too worried.

Shen (worried): We doesn't have time to wast let's track her phone because it was off.

Chen (tears eyes): Bro...is nothing will happen to her right...? Because now I can't lost her not even my child.

Shen (huge him side and console him): Don't worry until your brother is alive nothing will happen to sofia and child it's my promise.

They both huge each others and shen start his car and gi from there.

Other side Sofia and Alisha is faint both there eyes are close because both of them faint and their leg and hand also mount get tied up.

There was a man he was warm a black colour jacket and his face cover from mask also he warm glau from his hand. He also have gun.

After some times Alisha open her eyes and look at here and there also get shocked. She look at sofia and get worried.

Alisha (worried): Sofia...sofia open your eyes...please.

Man (laugh): Don't sream like this don't worry still she was alive but I can't say that it will jeep like this in the future.

He said while removing his mark look at his face Alisha get angry. It was Alex.

Alisha (angry): You...what are you doing...? don't you dare to do anything to her if anything happens to her no one can sabe uou from shen and chen.

Hearing there name Alex get more angry and in anger he slap her hardly Alisha also look at him angry. Then Alex grab her mouth tightly.

Alex (angry): You little sweetie I am your brother but still you betray me...how can you do this to your brother...?

Alisha (smirk): Brother...in your dream a person like you can never be a my brother...you are a such a cheap person, I never thought why I am so unlucky to get a brother like you.

you are a such a cheap person, I never thought why I am so unlucky to get a brother like you

Alex again slap her and ger tears came out from her eyes.

Alex (smile): Say whatever you want but today you and your dear friend also her child and that two basted everyone go to the heaven.

Otherside chen and shen track the location of Alisha's phone Kris also there. Xiang also came to then.

Ciang (worried): Shen what happen...suddenly who did it...?

Shen (look at him): I know who did it...that basted he want to take revenge from me and chen for that he use Alisha and Sofia.

Xiang (angry): if anything happens to my sister I will kill him.

Chen (suddenly): Location is tack.

Everyone look at it and then.

Shen: I know this place so let's go.

Other side I know that's when they track your phone because they are smart as I thought but surely number one fools are they.

Then he took his phone out and look at Alisha.

Alex (sweetly): My sweetie now you have to do one thing now call that shen and tell only him and chen can come here.

Alisha (angry): Never I will never tell that and you can't do nothing.

Alex (smile): Oh...really.

That's when sofia came to seance and look at here and there she also get shocked. Alex also look at her and smile.

Alex (smile): Hi...Ms. Beauty...

Sofia (angry): What the hell are you doing with us...?

Alex: Hey...why are you angry still I doesn't do what I think to do with both.

Then he go trowed Sofia and hold her hair sofia feel too pain.

Alisha (crying): Leave her she must feel pain...how can you be so devilish she was pregnant.

Alex: Ok if you saying I will do but you also have to do what I said to do to you.

Sofia (pain): Alisha do do anything what he said...don't alisha...

Alex look at her and slap her hardly also grab her mouth tightly.

Alex (angry): Can't you close your mount I am talking with my sister.

Alisha (tears eyes): Ok...give me phone.

Then Alex leave sofia and make a call for shen and go trowed to alisha within one ring sgen answer the call.

Alex (smile): pretty fast.

Sgen (angry): You basted to try to do anything to sofia and alisha or you have to pay for wrost way for that.

Alex (smile): Calm down bro...you don't shout like this because still both girls are with me. Wait a minute...

Then he go trowed to alisha and give her phone.

Alex: Talk with him.

Alisha (crying): Shen...shen...please save Sofia don't know this basted what have done with her...please.

Shen (worried): Alisha...don...don't cry I will let not anything happens to both so stop crying be a good girl and wait for me.

Alex: I know you are still in the road but only allow you and chen if you came with police or someone else you can take their bodys.

Then he cut the call.

To Be Continues...