"How long have I been sleeping?"

"..Oh! Uhm, about a week?"

'A WEEK?! ASHER WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU?! WAIT...'
"I-Is the red head guy okay?!"

"Red head guy..? Oh, the captain of the Crimson Lions..Well, he's alright."

'Oh, thank God!'

"But it seem that he hasn't been awake since.
So, he's in a coma...I apologize you have to hear that."

(____) frown when hearing what the mage had said. He grip his blanket and slightly look down on his lap, he felt guilty and..Foolish. The mage ask him if he wanted to leave the room or stay, instead of wanting to leave the room, he said that he wanted to stay for a bit. The mage nob and let him be while they left the room, they did understand his feeling after they had said that the captain was in a coma. They want him to be alone so he can get his mind off of everything that had happened a week ago.

'God..I'm such an idiot! How could I let him end up like that?! I tried so hard..And I still fucking failed! What's wrong with me?! Fuck...'

He grab his head, being disappointed in himself. He had known the man for only a few hours..And he acknowledged his ability, but after that, he just got into a coma?

'All of those training and I still failed!? Why do I give up so easily? Why can't I just be a person that would still stand straight and..And win? Why do I always failed even when I tried my hardest?!

Why can't I protect the weak AND the stro-'

The door creak open, revealing a familiar silver hair male, peaking his head from the door. He look around before spotting (____), still in the bed.

"Tch, you're awake and you're still in bed? Get your lazy ass up!"

Solid slightly shouted at the h/c male. But he didn't respond. He fully open the door and get closer to him, somewhat curious when seeing his friend looked a bit...Upset.

"Come on, don't act lazy and dramatic! You literally took a break for a week, how much more do you need to rest?!"

He slowly push his finger against (____)'s head, he was annoyed, but a bit worried since the guy wasn't answering him.

"Now you're ignoring me? Jeez. I expect no less from a mere peasant."

He then cross his arms while still looking at him, getting a bit more worried than usual.

"Okay, yeah, I understand. It's upsetting to see a strong captain like sir Fuegeleon would lose to some random person. But seriously, it's embarrassing to see a royal like him would lose to anybody? Especially to a person that nobody even knows?

So why the hell are you so worried? He-"

"You don't even understand.
You don't even know the feeling of failing to protect somebody that had proven you that you're worthy? That guy made me FEEL like I can do everything! So that's why I'm worried and upset because he's a coma!?

He made me think that I can become a great Magic Knight, but now he's in a fucking coma because of me!"

(____) look up at Solid, with anger in his teary eyes.

"You have no room to talk when it comes to disrespecting somebody that is stronger than you! Don't act like you will survive fighting with a person that will cut your limbs off!"

(____) scoff at Solid and get up from the bed, leaving the room and being upset about Solid, and leaving him in the room alone...Solid roll his eyes, he didn't want to say that he agreed..But (____) was probably right.

Although he couldn't care less..Well, maybe just a little bit.

After all, he hadn't see what happened, maybe the enemy was stronger.

"Tch."
'What an idiot! I wouldn't bother to care anyways!'

...

'Honestly, the disrespect!'

(____) had storm off to his room after he, y'know, yelled at Solid. His eyes were still teary, and he tried to get rid of it by whipping his eyes with his sleeves.

'You asshole..! I will find you and kill you!
I will fucking destroy you and your group....You piece of shit..!'

He start to curse in his thoughts, saying some threats to the person and their group, saying some death threats to literally nobody.

Some of the Silver Eagles members that were wandering around were concerned about (____), they did realized that he was asleep before...But now he's awake, although not really in a good mood. They didn't bother to say anything since they feel like there isn't a reason to judge him, he might be stressed after what happened, so they just let him be, for now.

But someone had called out to him.

"(____), what are you doing? You do realize that you still need some rest?"

"..No I don't. I've been asleep for a week, there's no reason for me to go to sleep again!"

"That not what I meant..You still need recovery."

"No I don't! I don't need any recovery anymore!
Just leave me alone.."

(____) continue on to walk away, holding back tears. This time, he walk away much more faster than usual, leaving the others worried and shock. His captain frown when seeing his figure start to go away. He did felt bad, of course knowing what happened after the battle..

'You didn't do anything wrong, (____). Blaming yourself wouldn't make it better.'