Chapter 1: A very cold night

Mei's pov

I heard the phone i pick it up and i was shocked who was calling it was grandfather.

Mei i'm calling to inform you that you will meet your fiance tonight and i will pick you up later, Grandfather said in a strict voice but he said something that didn't really expect

Sorry mei that you have to bear this responsibility if only i raise your father a better person.

I don't know how to feel but father was a great person and i'm proud to be an aihara

Yuzu's pov

Mei was talking to someone in the phone but then my phone ring and receive a message that saying that i need to go outside.

There my Grandfather secretary was waiting outside the apartment and before i can say anything, she leads me to the waiting area of the apartment building.

Ms. Yuzu i'm here to inform that you need to go tonight to a party that is hosted by the okogi's.

You need to be their and don't forget to be there as the Heir of the okogi. Here's the key for your favourite motorcycle, remember not to be late. That's all what your grandfather want to say, have a good evening Ms. Yuzu

I didn't even have a chance to say anything of course because it was too important to reject the invitation.

Hmm I don't know what is a good alibi right now to not have mei suspect anything. I arrive at the apartment and only to be greeted by Mei.

Yuzu what are you doing outside in this hour, Mei said in a calm voice but expecting an answer.

Ohh Mei i was just hungry and buy some snack.

Okay, yuzu i will be going out tonight because grandfather called me so don't wait for me. Mei said while we are walking to the sofa.

Weird that mei is also going out tonight and lucky I don't need to think an good alibi.

Okay mei just be careful.

Fast forward to the yatch that own by the okogi's yuzu was wearing a tuxedo that compliment the color of her hair and wearing a mask.

Of course the yatch is full of rich people not the ordinary rich people the people that holds a lot of power in the world.

Grandfather greeted me and hug me.
My grandchild Zu how are you i haven't see you in a long time you really have grown, Grandfather said in a merry voice while messing a little bit of my hair.

I'm good grandfather and congratulations on the success of the project.

Thank you Zu of course the success will not come true if you didn't help since last year you manage our 250 companies and leads may project to success this party is for you.

After greeting grand father i sit in the corner but someone caught my eye it was mei. Mei is in this party? Why? I decided to follow her.

Mei's pov

Grand father pick me up and got dressed for the party and this gathering is hosted by the okogi's hmm that surname is really familiar but i can't remember where i heard it.

I saw the heir of the okogi's and she was wearing a mask and people calling her Ms. Zu of course many people flock at her because the okogi's is the most Powerful and influential family in the world.

I'm here to meet my fiance and when i meet him i was shocked because he was the manager. Grandfather announced our engagement in the party and when the introduction was finished. We talk for a while and i told him not to tell yuzu about this gathering.

I was tired because many people was talking to me of course i talk to them not to be rude. I arrived at the apartment late. I walk in the bedroom but Yuzu was not there.

I searched for her in the whole apartment but not a single trace of her was found. But i noticed a piece of paper in the desk.

The two word written broke me.
Congratulations and goodbye with Yuzu's ring place in there.

Y-yuzu what do you mean i don't get it. Where are you? And it clicked in my head maybe yuzu was there in the party and know about my engagement.

I was sobbing uncontrollable Y-yyuzu please don't leave me where are you?

I run outside thinking that i will see yuzu or catch up to her leaving but i was only greeted by a very cold wind. Indeed this night is was a very cold night.

Authors note

Heyy it's been a long time and what do you think about this story should i continue it? I will continue my first story after my exams.