Chapter 4: Work suck I know

(The real slim shady by Eminem plays)
God if my life could of gotten any more shitty. Trying to write orders for the very sussy chef is such pain in my asshole. Like there's was that one order were someone wanted a cheese pizza without the cheese! Like what the actual fuck! It's like this place is always a good place for comedy geniuses to make fun of it because some people who believing ghost shit happens here and also The animatronics are annoying as FUUCCCK, like who the fuck do people think of creepy ass boomer furrys are good for kids! Like man the people who made the mascot were high on bath salt. AWWW SHIT SOME DUMBASS KID JUST SHIT ON THE FLOOR AWWW WHAT THE FUCK! The workers are laughing their ass off of this (but not mobox) AWW FUCK YOU OTHER WORKERS THAT ARE NOT MOBOX. MAN IS THIS PLACE LIKE A JOKE? After I clean up that shit I was getting little hungry so I had a lunch break and I CAN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT MOBOX *keeps eating his cheese pizza without the cheese* GOD I'M SO ALONE, I KEEP LOOKING GIRLS! FUCK! IS THAT SAY SOMETHING TO MY EMOTIONAL PROBLEM! I hate being virgin so want to fuck with mobox. I'm tired of my gay ass fantasy so let's make it into reality and guess fucking what? (I'm breaking the 4th wall here) my fantasy will become reality because I'm a marry sue because this is a fan fiction :)

Mobox: are you good?

Me: AH SHIT!

Mobox: sorry if scared the shit out of you *giggles* I just wanted to know if you are good or not because you have been look really depressed while eating

Me: this is what I do in a daily basis

Mobox: huh me too

Well shit bro... does she has the same shitty problem as me in this place. She seems like she clean up shit from a dumbass kid so maybe? I don't know why the hell I'm questioning about it???

Me: *hits the table and fucking leaves*

The dumbass worker:

The dumbass worker:

The other dumbass worker: man that Quad guy is such a doomer

After a all of that bullshit the restaurant started to close but we some of the workers are still in the building like the waiters and waitress cleaning up shit... um yeah that all... Oh yeah the very quiet sussy night guard was here. Me and mobox were cleaning shit and both of us were cleaning dishes. Then mobox started to talk with me.

Mobox: today sucked ass! Everyone treated me like shit... well not everyone except you

Me: same. I wanted to fuck that guy up when he laughed at me because I was cleaning up shit on the floor

Mobox: I felt horrible for you when that happened

Me: huh

*silence*

Mobox: oh wait you got level 1000 status stare?

Me: well we all go back home like in 6 minutes so yes

Mobox: I can text you

Me: sure what's your social media?

Mobox: well I have a lot but you can text to me on Facebook. Do you have Facebook?

Me: yeah

Mobox: great! Well my account is bonnie Gutierrez so 😁

Me: alright

Huh I'm making a friend???

(6 minutes later)

I started to take off my dumbass suit and changed into my normal lazy clothes that I liked. When I got out of the building and I saw mobox.

Mobox: see you on Facebook 🙂

Me: me too

Mobox: 🚸

I blush

Me: alright 👍

Mobox: *giggles*

Then mobox kissed me on the forehead

Mobox: *giggles and walks away*

I told you that I'm marry sue  ;)
Then my parents came to pick me up to the car and I drive back home. I texted mobox and of course FINALLY I showed her my level 1000 fazbear status stare

Mobox: huh pretty cute 👌

Me: thanks 😊

Mobox: alright I'm going to sleep goodnight 👌

Me: ok goodnight 👌
At this point I think I'm friends with her and decided to go to sleep too.