It's Okay

JK- Guys did you see Jiya?
Cara- Ommo where is she? I didn't see her....
You- She wasn't even here at the birthday party time.....
JK- Guys I am really worried for her! I am gonna search her!
Jimin- I am going too.......

Suddenly The lights turned off. Everyone shocked. Cause every where was lighting then what's wrong with this lights. Then we heard a soft music was playing.

Then the lights turned on. And it was really Jiya's voice.
We didn't understand what's going on.
Then she spoke........

Jiya- Sorry to everyone that I made you worry about me. But I wanna say something to someone who is already here......

You are the one I wanted to find, to tell that I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life. I really love you from my heart Jk......

You weren't even surprised cause you knew this and Cara too. Then everyone looked at Jk. Who was very very shocked.

Jiya- I am expecting a answer from you JK.....
JK- I.... aren't we both best friends?
Jiya- Yes we are! But I love you JK......
JK- But-

Tae- Why but dude?? You should say a 'Yes' .
JK- But I am not ready for a relationship.......

Jiya's face became dull. She put her head down. You were feeling sad for her.

Jimin- what's wrong with you Jk?
Jiya- No Jimin it's okay...... he has this right!
After saying this she went from there. We all took a sigh. Jk was still shocked.

MORNING

From today your classes will be start so you got ready for going college.
Suddenly I saw Jiya was going somewhere alone. I wanted to call her but seems like she was hiding something from us. So I didn't call her.

After class I saw Jiya was coming to me.
You- What happened Jiya?
Jiya- I need your help one more time Y/n....
You- Ah just say nah!!
Jiya- Can you please say to JK that don't stop to talking with me.... he didn't see my msg didn't receive my calls too!
You-  I will tell him Jiya! But first tell me where you were at morning?
Jiya- I? I was in my class.....
You- Jiya stop lying! I saw you!
Jiya- Saw me??

She was looking very surprised. I was worried for her.

You- Tell me Jiya..... I will not say to anyone else!
Jiya- Promise??
You- Yep pinky promise.....
Jiya- Actually I.... I have.... Cancer!
You- What!?!?!??!
Jiya- Slow down Y/n....
You- why are you lying again??
Jiya- I am not Y/n! I found it yesterday....

Tears were filled in my eyes.

Jiya- So I wanted to tell JK about my feelings who knows that maybe I will never get this chance again!
You- Stop Jiya! Nothing will happen to you.
Jiya- I am okay with this but please Y/n I can't loose our friendship. It's okay that JK doesn't love me but tell him not to stop talking with me.
You- I will tell him and you will be fine too.......

She smiled and went from there. I was crying really hard. I had a brother who died like this! And now I can't see Jiya too. I need to do something for her.

I sat down on a bench while holding my head. Then Taehyung came to me.

Thank You for reading guys!
It was short I know but I was busy with Diwali....
I did a lot fun what about you guys?
Love you very much.
And I will try to upload next chapter soon~
I purple You 💜😚