Ruined

Your dad- Don't interrupt in this and do your own work. I am taking her to home.
You- baba leave my hand. I don't wanna go!
Your dad- Shut up!!

Taehyung wasn't sure what is going on. But he could see something bad was happening.

Tae- Uncle... it's Diwali. Then why are...
Your dad- She is my daughter right? Don't come in our family problem!
You- Why are you behaving like this with him?
Your dad- Why you care? And you guys listen she is not gonna back to Mumbai.
Tiya- But why Uncle?
Your dad- I am arranging her marriage soon.
Tae- What?
You- Baba stop this nonsense! I am not gonna marry......
Your dad- You have to! You all can go back to Mumbai. When she will getting married I will invite y'all.

Then he Pulled and dragged you to your father's home.

Abhi- What just happened?
Prity- Idk but baba is very angry!
Tae- She is still studying how can someone arrange her marriage without her permission?
Prity- Taehyung you know He did the same thing with me too. Stopping him is impossible!
JK- Now what will be happen Tae bro?
Jimin- Should we do something?
Abhi- No don't go to do anything. At least only Y/n will get hurt.
_________________________________________

You- Baba leave me!!

Then he took you to your room and snatched your phone from your hand and locked you in.
You were seeing only darkness everywhere. How can your own dad do things like this? You could hear your parents conversation from your room.

Your mom- What are you gonna do?
Your dad- I will talk with Mr. Agarwal and set a date for their marriage!

Tears were flowing continuously from your eyes.

And there Taehyung was feeling much more helpless. He didn't know what should he do. Then he decided to talk with your father. So he came to your home. Abhi told him the address.

He pressed the bell and your mom opened the door.

Tae- Aunty I wanna talk with Uncle. Please call him.....
Your mom nodded and went to your dad.

Your dad- Why are you here?
Tae- Uncle I wanna talk with you for sometime.....
Your dad- If it's about Y/n then I am not gonna listen!
Tae- Uncle.... you can't ruin her future like this! She likes someone else......
Your dad- That's my problem you know! She will marry that guy whom I will choose!
Tae- But uncle everyone has their own rights.....
Your dad- If she doesn't has any affairs I wouldn't stop her studying but now nothing is gonna happen now.
Tae- Uncle please try to understand......
Your dad- I am talking with you nicely it doesn't mean that you can say me anything...... Go from here!

Taehyung has nothing to do again. Your dad closed the door front of his eyes. He left from their while wiping his tears.

Jimin- What happened Tae?
Tae- I am leaving to Korea.......
JK- Wth are you saying?
Tae- Then what should I do? While standing should I watch her wedding?
Tiya- Why her father is like this! Gawdddddd......
Jiya- But Taehyung leaving is not a solution.
Cara- Jiya is right Taehyung!
Tae- I can't do anything...... I need to go back!

Your POV

I was feeling like dying I heard Taehyung's voice from the outside. But I knew dad is not gonna listen anything.

In night mom came to give dinner but I denied to eat. She was protesting but dad stopped her.
Woah this is my father. Who doesn't care about my future. My happiness!

Hope I was never born in this family. I hate them so much.........

Your POV end

Jimin- Tae think again.....
Tae- I have nothing more to think! I can't live there where she is not living.
Tiya- I am thinking about her..... in which situation she is living now!

Taehyung started crying again. He is such a strong boy but after hearing Tiya's line he couldn't controlled himself.

Thank you for reading and sorry it was a late and a short update.
I thought I will not be able to update today but still I tried.
I will be back with a new part soon.

I purple you my good girls ~♡