Break down

Taehyung left from India. And there your dad set your marriage in next week. You were completely quiet. Don't talk just eat to live. Or you can say they forcefully fed you just because you don't die!

At South Korea

Jiwon- Hyung why did you come back?
Tae- I wanna be alone Jiwon. Please go away!
His mom- What happened son? Did you fight with your friends?
Tae- No mom....
His mom- Then anything happened with Y/n?

It was enough. Who can hide anything from his mom? He burst into tears and hugged his mom tightly. His mom patted his back.

His mom- What happened son? Tell me!
Tae- Eomma... Y/n's dad..... forced her to marry someone else!
His mom- What??
Tae- Eomma I loves her so much.....
Jiwon- Noona can't marry anyone else!
His mom- Jiwon is right Tae! And why you came here?
Tae- Eomma I can't see her marriage.....
His mom- Tae stop it! Go and take her with you! If she loves you then it's illegal!
Tae- But her dad?
His mom- Tae!! Her dad is completely wrong person! Go and don't let her life worst.... if you loves her by your heart then go and take her with you!

He wiped his tears. And nodded.

Jiwon- Hyung remember it noona will be my sister in law!
Tae- I am promising you Jiwon!!

Then he took his bag and left for India.
And here everyone was doing shopping and other stuffs.
( what a family 😑 )
Your phone wasn't with you and you didn't talk with anyone since that day.

Time Skip
It's the worst day of your life. You were like a doll. Just doing things what other was saying. Missing Taehyung very much but couldn't show.

Soon you will be at the marriage hall. You heard the sound everyone was saying- Bor ase geche, Bor ase geche!
(Trns- Groom has arrived,  Groom has arrived! )

Your hands were finding something in drawer. Suddenly it grabbed something. You opened it and took white pills from that. You don't know how much you dig in!

Then your sister and mom came to take you. Your face was hidden by betel leafs. ( it's bengali marriage ritual , I am giving a video of bengali marriage)

( such a long video lol )

Now you were sitting beside the groom mean Darsh. Your head was dizzy. Just wanted to see Taehyung for the last time. Maybe god heard you cause when you were falling in a long sleep you saw a blurry Taehyung running towards you.

Taehyung POV

I came so late I guess. I saw she was falling I didn't know why! But all I did was calling a ambulance and took her in hospital.
Everything happened such in a hurry. My whole face was red. I saw her sister and parents came to hospital too. I called Jimin and told everything in a short way. He said they are coming.

1 hour later

The doctor came out from the room.

Tae- Doctor how is she? Everything is okay nah?
Doctor- She took almost 10 pills!! What the hell you guys were doing? And took her here so late!

I stepped back.........

Prity- Doctor how is she?
Doctor- She is not okay! The medicine went in her blood. We need to change some bloods..... now say me who is AB+ here?
Your dad- Can't we go and buy?
Doctor- Yeah you go and she will die here! Are you okay?
Prity- Noo doctor.... wait Darsh? Aren't you AB+?
Darsh- I am... but sorry I can't give blood.
Your dad- Wtf are you saying?
" Doctor I.. I will give! I am AB+....."
Doctor- Come fast!!

Then I went to give blood. Doctor didn't give any hope he just left in the ICU.
Then Jimin and others also came in 2 hours.
POV END

Tiya- How is she now?
Tae- Doctor didn't say anything!
Prity- All is just for You baba! And maa you too! You both never respect our choices.......
Jiya- She will be okay Taehyung!

Taehyung went to see you from outside. You were laying on bed and many medical things were on your body. Injections and many more things........ a drop of tears left his eyes.

Then the doctor came out.........

Umm, here it is! It was not that big but still I posted two parts......
story_loving_girl unnie now don't cry!
Btw bye bye I am so tired! I need to eat and you too stay healthy.

And happy Halloween 👻