━━JŪHACHI

Začít od začátku

Nao then chuckled, amused. He saw the wing spiker scratching his cheek in awkwardness. The latter smiled, happy that she was in a good mood.

"But that doesn't mean that you're not though." He added right away. "When you are."

The Fuji blushed. She then changed her focus to the wisteria tree in the middle of the garden.

Daichi just realized what he had said. He was now becoming more flustered and sheepish.

"I—I a-apologize for saying that!" He tilted his head immediately.

Nao waved her hands in disagreement. "No—don't be sorry, Daichi-san." She laughed. "You didn't say anything wrong."

The captain was relieved. He then chuckled.

"Apparently, I should be the one apologizing." Nao stated with a somber look. She began to look down. "I'm sorry for walking out on all of you earlier."

The girl grasped her phone tight, she then gritted her teeth. Her eyes were brimming with hot tears.

"Nao..."

The captain moved to put his hand on her shoulder, wanting to comfort her. He then held her hand, squeezing it.

"Please, don't worry about it." He tried to reassure her.

"I understand that you have your reasons. We may not know them now, but I hope that you'll tell us in the future." Daichi gave her an earnest expression, meaning every thing that he had said.

"I will wait for you, Nao. Whenever you are ready."

Hearing them, Nao could not help but be moved from his words. Liquid then stained her cheeks again. How could she deserve such kindness? When what she had done was ignore and avoid him and the rest of the team.

"Daichi-san..." Putting her hand on his. "Thank you." She then flashed a beaming smile to him. "Thank you." Nao repeated the phrase again, she was extremely grateful to the Karasuno captain.

Daichi proceeded to wipe the liquid on her cheeks away.

"You're always welcome to our team." The captain told her, sincerity visible on his dark brown orbs. "The offer is still standing. All of us would love to have you, Nao." He continued, pushing her stray strands away that covered her face. "You'd be a great addition to us."

"I will think about it." She looked to Daichi. Her gleaming eyes boring into his umber ones. The captain stared at them, drawn from their vividness.

They were exquisite as he had perceived her closer. The ambient light of the lantern reflecting her.

Daichi was pulled in her glow like a moth to a flame. He felt his heart race, louder than he had ever heard. It was booming in his chest. He felt more nervous now than he was in the volleyball tournaments he had played.

This was more than anything he had ever felt before.

But how? When? Why?

All these questions have broad to no specific answers.

He could not even name what it was. Seemingly unaware and oblivious with his emotions.

All he knew was that he only felt this way with her.

Only her.

She was the earliest to wake up this morning, even though she stayed late last night

She was the earliest to wake up this morning, even though she stayed late last night. Thinking about it, she remembered the events that transpired the evening before. She wanted to make it up to them.

The guests were still in their rooms, they would arose until a little later for their practice.

Nao stretched her limbs and began to yawn. She then stood up. Folding her blanket and stashing the futon to her closet afterwards.

The girl then went straight to the kitchen. She tied her hair into a ponytail, planning to make breakfast. She was still deciding on what to cook.

Pancakes.

Yes, pancakes would be nice. She thought. She proceeded to gather the ingredients from the refrigerator and cabinets.

Nao sifted the dry ingredients together, making a well in the center to pour in the milk and the eggs, as well as the melted butter.

While she was whisking them together, someone then came inside the kitchen.

He was the first to get out from the team. Truth be told, he was already awake minutes before, finding it hard to fall back to sleep from the loud snore coming from his roommates.

When he heard noises coming from the kitchen, he then decided to get up and go there. Curious on who was awake that early in the morning.

He then saw her in the counter. A smirk tugged in the corners of his mouth.

This could be amusing.

"My, my—I thought royalties never make breakfast?"

▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░