Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun

Začít od začátku

"Please let me give you this... it's actually a present for me as well...", you almost whisper and ... as if he could deny you a single wish when you look at him like this.

Chuckling he shakes his head. "You're so annoying!"

"I know!", you smile. "Close your eyes!"

Again he rolls his eyes but closes them a second later.

"Please don't peek okay? I tell you when you can open them again..."

"Fine...", he laughs and keeps his eyes closed for quite some time.

"Are you done?", he asks after a while.

"One second!", you say and your voice shakes somehow. Kyun asks himself what you're so nervous about.

"Okay...", you say in a low voice. "Open your eyes..."

He opens them and blinks a few times to get them used to the bright light. Suddenly he sees you standing shyly in front of him, wearing nothing but your bra and a slip. Reflexive he lays his hand on his face and groans.

"What the fuck are you doing, y/n!", he mumbles and tries everything not to look at you. He has no idea what's going on.

"Kyunnie...", he hears you whisper and feels your hands on his, taking them down from his view. Immediately he closes his eyes again. This is not right, this is so not right. He was hoping for this, he flirted with you so many times but right now he has no idea what you're up to.

He feels your hands still holding his and laying them around your body. Your skin is so soft, Kyun has to focus so hard to get his emotions under control.

"Please open your eyes, Changkyun....", you whisper again and he takes a deep breath before he does as you told him.

"What are you doing?", he asks again in a low voice.

"I'm giving you my present...", you reply shyly and again he gulps, feels his palms sweating like crazy. It's so obvious what happens here but it feels like there's a knot in his brain cause it doesn't get supplied with enough blood. He doesn't get that you really want him. Just like that...

"Why?", he asks confused and you look at him bewildered and take a step back.

"Don't you like it?", you ask a bit shocked and he immediately pulls you closer again, never meant to give you the wrong feeling.

"Of course I do! You ...", his voice shakes. "Y/N you're so fucking beautiful... but I don't want just your body..."

"I know... ", you shake your head. "M-my gift isn't just my body..."

As best friends you talked a lot about this. You both are on the same page when it comes to sex. Yes, sex is great but you don't like it only because of the pleasure. You like it because you both think, having sex with someone is the deepest form of love and affection you can show one another... HOLY! Suddenly he realizes what this is all about. Gasping he cups your cheeks and looks at you insistently.

"Say it!", he whispers against your lips. "Say it out loud, y/n!"

For a moment you stare at him, he feels your body shaking and sees your eyes sparkling

"I...", you stammer. "Changkyun I love you..."

His jaw drops and he looks at you completely shocked. Hearing these words out of your mouth. This... this can't be real.

"You love me...", he repeats almost monotonously, has so much struggle to process your words.

"Yes...", you whisper and look at him patiently as if you'd know that he needs a few moments to let that sink in.