Best Birthday Ever 🔞 / Kyun

Start from the beginning

Laughing he takes a napkin and wipes the dirt from your cheek and ... forehead?

"What the hell is this shit doing up there?", he giggles and you push him away whining. "My hands are small, and the burgers are big okay? This is a good thing actually. Everything looks bigger in my hands!", you smirk and again he throws his head back laughing. Usually he would keep up this sexual conversation with you but he's way too confused today. There are days he can overplay this so easily and then there are days in which talking with you about sex sets him on edge. Cause it makes him so much aware of the fact that he'll probably never get the chance to feel you this close, even though he wants this so so badly.

He watches you smiling as you fight with your huge burger and can't believe how beautiful you are. The way your eyes spark when you speak, the way you touch his hand randomly when you're excited, the way you laugh about basically everything he says cause according to you, Kyun is hilarious as fuck...

He's so happy to spend this day with you. And there's another thing that makes him even happier: that the best part is yet to come when you watch a movie together. You have a habit to cuddle up to him every time you watch tv together. And he loves this closeness, it feels so real then.

He loves to inhale your scent, loves the way you play with his fingers... he can't wait for that!

"Hey, bro!", you snap your fingers in front of his face and he shakes his head, gosh how far did he zoom out?

"Um... are you okay?", you ask worried. "You're so weird again, today..."

Immediately he nods. "Yeah I'm good. I'm just a little tired, that's all!"

"Do you wanna head home then?", you ask and grab for your purse. He's just about to ask you if you don't wanna finish your burger as he realizes it's gone. When the hell did that happen? And what's wrong with him today?

Come on Kyun, you're so used to love her, get your shit together!

"Yes... sure...", he mumbles and you stand up and pay. Again he admires you from afar. No matter who you're talking to, you always manage to make them laugh, give them a good feeling. Your are just ... just perfect.

Sighing, he grabs his jacket and walks up to you.

"Already an idea what you wanna watch?", he asks as you both walk up the stairs to his apartment after a long walk. Chuckling you turn around to him.

"It's your birthday, remember? We can watch whatever you want..."

Kyun can't help but look at your ass as you walk in front of him. Gulping he tries to distract himself from that.

"It's your birthday as well..."

"Yeah", you laugh. "But I already listened to your song and got my burgers... I'm happy. You can choose!"

"A horror movie it is...", he smirks as you stand in front of his door. Immediately your head shoots up to him.

"No!", you whine. "Please no!"

Laughing he throws his head back. He knows how scared you are when it comes to this.

"Relax!", he snickers and opens the door. "Was just a joke!"

You both walk in and you take off your jackets. He looks at you for a long moment and his heart skips a giant beat as you smile at him.

"How about...", he clicks his tongue. "Die Hard 2..."

Smiling you nod. "Yes.. but. I'd like to give you my present first..."

Kyun rolls his eyes. "You know that I hate this... I don't want you to give me anything, okay?"