Teenager / Kyun

Mulai dari awal

"Can't survive without me, can you?"

"Ah!", you giggle. "You know you're my favorite person on this planet! Come with me!"

These are the interactions that confuse him so much. You're always flirting, always saying stuff like this and he has no idea if you really mean them or if this is just... part of your friendship?

His legs are shaking as you take his hand and pull him over to your closest friends. And then the torture begins. Small talk, being nice, being sociable.

Unfortunately only minutes after you dragged him to your friends, you disappear. Just like Joo, you're very popular. Always have been. So you talk to everyone... but him. His eyes keep on wandering to you. Smiling he watches you laughing, he loves seeing you interacting with others. You give your surroundings such a warm, pleasant feeling.

"Are you gonna tell her tonight?", Hyungwon, his best friend, who hates this gathering just as much as Kyun does, asks next to him as he walks up to the fire again. Kyun was so sunken in his thoughts that he flinches a little before his head turns to his friend.

"Tell her?", he scoffs. "Like a stupid teenager?"

Hyungwon rolls his eyes. "Are you gonna make a move then?"

Kyuns eyes wander back to you and he shrugs. He has no idea what to do. What if you don't return his feelings and he destroys your incredible friendship?

"Do you wanna know what annoys me?", his friend says and Kyun immediately shakes his head. "No!"

"That you always act so mature!", the tall dude says anyway. "But ever since you realized you're in love with her... you are a teenager again. The stupid kind. You were way more confident when you were an actual teenager!"

Kyun glances at his friend and shakes his head. "Are you here to piss me off or...?"

Hyungwon throws his head back laughing. "No! I'm here to encourage you to finally make a move. There... look. She's alone, this is your chance!"

Indeed you're just about to walk inside the house. Kyun nods over to Hyungwon and immediately follows you. Inside the crowded house, he finds you fast in the nearly empty kitchen. Sighing you tilt a few bottles of booze to read the labels. Without giving himself the chance to reconsider his idea, he approaches you from behind and pulls your hair over your shoulder.

"What do you wanna drink, gorgeous?", he says in a low voice into your ear.

He feels you flinching and a small gasp escapes your throat after he spoke his words. While watching you over your shoulder, your lips form into a smile, your eyes still fixed on the table.

"You're attacking early tonight, Kyunnie..."

How he loves when you say his name like that...

"Yeah...", he smirks. "I was kinda tired of... waiting..."

Kyuns heart still beats like crazy. He has no idea what made him so damn brave.

You turn around to him and smile so beautifully at him that he feels his legs shaking.

"Guess I know what I'm drinking!", you say sugar-sweetly and take his cup of beer out of his hand. "Thank you!"

With these words, you disappear and Kyun stands there petrified, so thrown off guard by your nonchalance and how close he was to you.

Unwilling to let you get away with this, he follows you and falls next to you into the grass as you sit by your friends. For a moment you both stare into the fire, almost a bit shyly.