Tame Me Part 3 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU

Bắt đầu từ đầu

His deep, sensual voice drives you crazy but you have to beat him at this game. It's ridiculous that both of your egos are so damn big that you're torturing yourselves like this.

"I'd really like to suck your dick!", you whine and gasp again. Kyun shakes his head. His thoughts immediately wander to that moment you sucked his dick the last time. "You're pretty good at this... fuck!", he takes another deep breath, rolls his neck, and tries to ignore those memories, ignore your damn alluring scent. Smirking he looks at you. "I would like to see you on all fours again... whimpering my name..."

He leans over the chessboard and coos the words against your lips. Your breath becomes even heavier, his scent, his deep voice, his dirty words. Gulping, you jump out of the bed. "I'll go take a cold shower!"

Kyun throws his head back laughing as you disappear into the bathroom. "You're so weak, babygirl!"

Ten minutes later you stand naked in front of the mirror, still wet, still breathing heavily. You see the door opening and Kyun leans against the doorframe, crosses his arms, and looks at you with a dirty smirk.

"Feeling better?", he asks, knowing damn well, a cold shower won't solve your problem. "Your scent is getting stronger... the other males might break through the door if it gets worse..."

Carefully, he walks up to you, lays his hand around your body, and strokes your hair over your shoulder.

"Babe...", he purrs into your ear and your eyes meet in the mirror. "jokes aside, you're burning. I can't remember you ever being this hot before..."

Maybe his mind is playing tricks on him but you truly seem hotter than ever. "You might transform if we don't take care of you..."

As you remain silent, kind of scared he'll rub your nose in it if he won this bet.

"Come on babygirl...", he whispers and kisses your neck softly. You immediately moan. "...it probably won't take long... and how hot would it be to watch ourselves while doing it? I could see your beautiful face while I take you doggy..."

Smirking you raise your eyebrows. "Thought the loser has to do all the work.."

"Changed my mind!", he says quickly while his hands wander over your body. His every touch is like an electric shock.

"Just say it, gorgeous!", he says. "Say you need me... and I'll give it to you!"

Slowly you turn around to him. What was kind of funny ten seconds ago, becomes unbearable now. You can't keep up this game.

"I...", you say and gulp heavily, barely able to stand. "I need you!"

Kyun smirks and caresses your cheek gently. "How much?"

A little rough, you push him backward through the bathroom while you rip down his boxers. He almost trips over them but manages to get out of them without breaking his bones. You push him onto the toilet seat before you immediately sit on his pulsating length. That length that was ready for your wet center the second your scent returned. You both groan out loudly.

"Mhh...", he smirks and grabs for your hips. "I love it when you take the lead..."

Surprised, you tilt your head.

"You do?"

He never made much of a submissive impression the past days.

"Yes...", he smirks and bites into your bottom lip. "for a moment..."

Slowly you begin to move your hips while you look at each other lustfully. And once again, feeling him inside of you, replaces the pain with pure pleasure. Gasping, you hold tight on the counter and the window ledge to move faster and his eyes, his dark gaze is just everything. Greedy your tongues meet before you wander down, suck and bite his neck while he grabs for your ass and helps you with your movements. Overwhelmed by this sensation you've been longing for for way too long, you cling to him, moan out his name.