Tame Me Part 2 🔞 / Kyun Werewolf AU

Start from the beginning

Kyun loves the way you feel, the way you taste, the way you smell, and the way you dig your claws into his back. Again your lips crush on his while he keeps his steady rhythm. He knows you're in heat, but still, he doesn't wanna fuck you senseless, not without you telling him. Moaning you tilt your head to the side, let him bite and lick your neck while he keeps on thrusting into you.

"Fuck me harder, Kyun!", you growl into his shoulder, still not satisfied by his movements. He rolls his eyes with pleasure. Those words. Shit...

"Are you sure?", he asks and you lose your patience.

"Please Kyun!", you hiss. "Harder!"

Immediately he pushes you onto your back and grabs for your waist. You see the darkness in his eyes as he slams his dick mercilessly into you and you cry out in pleasure while holding tight to his arms.

"Kyun.... fuck!", you howl, overwhelmed by this feeling. He bites his bottom lip, the mere sight of you, the warmth of your throbbing core, the way your perfect-shaped boobs are moving with his every thrust, drives him insane.

"Is this hard enough?", he smirks darkly, leans forward, and bites into your neck, doesn't stop his movements you need so much. Moaning you arch your back against his body, your pelvis against his, your core against his pulsating dick.

"More!", you whimper and Kyun shakes his head, chuckling. You're so greedy for him and he loves it! He bites into your nipples, loves how you moan louder at this pleasant pain before he pulls himself out of you.

The loss of his length inside of you makes you whine again. You were so close.

"On your fours!", he pants and smacks your butt after you turn with shaky legs.

Kyun growls at the sight of your backside and immediately buries his face from behind in your center and eats you out passionately. This sudden move of his makes you gasp out loud once again and you bury your face in the mattress, bite into the sheets. And then the relief comes closer. You moan louder, grab for the sheets, almost shred them as your orgasm hits you. But for the first time in your life, your high doesn't seem to satisfy you. Not even a bit and Kyun knows that. He knows how hard it is to satisfy a female in heat. So he doesn't lose time, gets on his feet, grabs for your waist, and thrusts his dick into you again. Overwhelmed by the sensation of him inside of you, seconds after you came, you whine out loud, arch your back, try to get a grip underneath you, while he fucks you raw.

Kyun enjoys every second of it. He loves see you bending under his precise thrusts, how you beg for him not to stop, how you scream out his name. This is heaven.

Growling he smacks your ass before he pulls you up by your hair, lays his hand around your neck without stopping his movements.

"Hard enough?", he groans into your ear while the sound of your bodies meeting each other and both of your heavy breaths fills the air.

"Yes Kyun, yes. You do me so good!", moaning you dig your nails into his ass, animate him to go faster and he does while pulling your hair and holding your neck. His lips suck your skin, his teeth bite into it and his throat lets noises escape that run shivers down your spine.

"FUCK!", you scream as his hand suddenly wanders from your neck down to your clit and begin to stimulate it. "OH GAWD!"

"Is it good?", he smirks. He loves getting praised and he knows he's doing this for you, but he won't change his habits now. You're waaaay too alluring to not let him praise you. And thank god you know how big his ego is.

"Yes!", you moan and pull him by his neck on your lips before your eyes meet with a lustful gaze. "You fuck your girl so good!"

Kyun almost loses his mind at your dirty mouth. He was secretly hoping you'd be this wild and having the proof now, makes him want you even more.