Soaked 🔞 Part 1 & 2 / Kyun

Start from the beginning

But to his surprise, you immediately rip your eyes open and gasp out loud. Shocked, he flinches and jumps away from the bathtub, immediately covers his eyes.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND?!", he hears you yelling.

"I'm sorry!", he whines. "You didn't hear me and I wanted to make sure that—"

"That what?", you yell hysterically. "To watch me carefully while I'm taking care of my needs? What kind of disgusting dude are you?"

He feels his cheeks burning. The last thing he wanted to do was come off like a creep.

"Y/n I thought you were sleeping, okay?", he says. "I wanted to make sure you wouldn't drown. Fuck I'm sor—!"

Wait. What the fuck did you just say?

Without reconsidering this, his hand slips off his face and he looks at you, looking at him furiously while covering your body behind the edge of the bathtub.

"May I ask what I am doing in your head when you're... taking care of your needs?", he asks with a smirk on his face. You bite your lip as if you are realizing just now what you were mumbling.

"Because you were annoying me!", you reply nonchalantly. "Even in my fantasies!"

Kyun nods sarcastically and smirks at you.

"Thank you for this!", he says. "It's an ego boost! Sorry again for invading your privacy. Won't happen again! And now if you excuse me, I'll go do the same thing you were doing, making sure, you're in my head, while I'm in yours!"

With these words, he turns around, can't believe with what kind of nonchalance he just said them. As if he isn't close to falling on his knees cause knowing that you find him sexually attractive is more than he thought he would ever get from you.

"Kyun!", he hears you saying, stops, and slowly turns around to you. You lean at the rim of the bathtub, your head on your arm while the other one hangs limp out of it.

"You don't have to go..."

Kyuns heart skips a giant beat. But even its next thudding beat isn't as strong as the sudden pulsing of his dick.

"What?", he asks in a steady voice, not sure if you're joking or not.

You shrug. "It's only logical, isn't it? We're both kinda needy..."

Amused, he licks his lips. "I thought I was annoying you..."

Again you shrug. "Yeah but maybe I love that..."

Carefully, he takes a step closer, feels your gaze on his bare chest, his stomach... the bulge in his boxers.

"My eyes are up here, babygirl...", he whispers and your eyes immediately shoot up. Smirking, he supports himself on the edge of the bathtub and leans down to you. "Look at me and tell me what you want!"

For a long moment you look at each other and he sees you gulping heavily.

"I want you", you breathe sheepishly and Kyun almost has a stroke as he realizes how submissive you suddenly are. This drives him crazy.

So he slowly lays his hand on your cheek, caresses it gently, and leans closer. Greedy, you lay your wet hand around his neck and pull him to your lips.

Fuck.

Kyun's dick twitches in his boxers as you both kiss tenderly. He was longing for this. So damn much and for a second he's kinda scared this is just another hot dream of his. But your lips feel even better than anything he ever imagined...