G.I.S.T/A.D.V.I.C.E

I know it's been a while since I last wrote but sincerely its been alot for me like people always told me ss3 was stressful but I didn't think it'd be that stressful like WAEC, NECO was just a whole roller coaster 😂and trust me it's not easy and I'm also not trying to put fear in any child's mind so if you're in ss3 or your final year in high school trust me it's not something you want to joke with take it seriously please.

Anyways this chapter is chapter isn't about ss3 being stressful it's really going to be me trying to advice y'all to have as much fun in high-school as possible and also make memories cause I really don't want anyone to really do what I did in high-school.

For me throughout my 6years I was basically the goody two shoes girl who never broke the rules except one time in ss1 when I did. I always did things to please people never did things to make myself happy everytime I wanted to do something I'd think about what people would say or what my classmates would think of me and today I regret it cause all the people I did stuff to please no longer speak to me and before you think I graduated a while ago nope love I graduated on the 9th of October 2021 so what I'm trying to say is never do anything because of what people would think or what they'll say because at the end of the you'll go separate ways I graduated a class of 49 people and today I only talk to 1 to 2 people everyday ain't that crazy so in essence do things to make you happy not cause of what people will day.

Secondly if you know anybody you consider a friend that you are sure of doesn't like you, best friend!, child! Ditch them cause you're going to regret it later I had a "friend" that I even called a sister who I saw as close who actually hated me and spoke ill about me behind my back I knew but I kept on calling her my friend I did things she told me to do and I have finally graduated and believe me I regret it. So please anyone you know you have around that's fake or giving you bad vibes please ditch them.

Also if there's anyone you'd like to be friends please! Talk to them they won't bite I promise and if there's any activity you want to participate in or sports or extra curricular please join or you'd end up regretting it I always wanted to join the basketball team I don't why and I also had so many ideas for the press club but I never pitched them I had articles and stuff but I also never wrote them. Also don't hide in high-school, hide in the sense that you'd never participate in group gist and then you'd be shadowed in essence don't be like me for me I wasn't popular but everyone knew me I was never in group chats except the general one created recently, never "jammed" IFYKYK cause I wasn't ever included into social stuffs cause I literally hid.

Something happened that even brought me to reality but it was too late. The day of prom came 6th October 2021 before then when the planning was going on I was hearing gist that very few girls were going to wear makeup I already told my mum I wasn't wearing makeup cause I didn't want to be the odd one out my mum being the amazing person she is temmy756 she literally forced me to wear makeup cause I can't be looking like nobody's house help, low and behold gurls when everyone finally arrived EVERY GIRL was wearing makeup 😂 guys I was shocked😂 that one didn't even shock me as much. When I arrived In school for the prom nobody had come I told my mum to let me stay in the car for a little while so I won't be the first plus I was waiting for some girls who told me to wait for them to come 😂😂 anyways later we all entered and we had this red carpet stuff where they took pictures guys I didn't take any picture I wasn't in any picture not even in the red carpet ones it was so funny that I think a week after the prom I asked the person who had the contact of the photographer to please check if I had any pictures or I was in any picture guys 😂😂 the only picture I had was the group one we all took a prom I paid 10k for and I couldn't get any shot all cause I did things based on what people would say let's just say I left the car immediately I got to school I would have more than enough pictures what pained me the most was that I and a friend of mine matched colours I promise you it was unintentional, we couldn't even get professional pictures together tho we took a couple selfies.

And the people I waited for had so many pictures, personal,group anything 😂 oh and I know they'll see this guys don't worry I'm not vexed I just realised I have written 900+ words if y'all want a continuation please do tell in the comment section and if you want to see pictures from the prom also do tell.

Don't forget to vote and if you aren't following me please do and remember my DM is always open if you want to talk I love you all so much and thanks for the support and help me manage my lack of punctuation and grammatical errors i was just pouring without cross checking. Bye❤

Also help me support  writ3rsd0main and check out thier book thank you!