💖HOW TO BE A BETTER GIRL💖

Hey people 💖 I realized have been talking too much on covid 19 so.... I decided to do something different how to be a better girl I hope you enjoy it thank you and also don't forget to tell me what you think about it

1. Love yourself.💖
The first step to being a better woman is to focus on self-love. It is not the same as being selfish; it’s actually pouring yourself with enough love so that you can share this same love to other people: for your friends, your family, and perhaps, for a special someone.

People who love themselves know how to take care of others because they know exactly how to give and share love selflessly, without expecting anything in return. Selflessness does not only make them a better person but also a better woman.

2. Know your worth.
If you want to become a better version of yourself, you have to know your worth. If you know your worth, you have an idea of how other people should treat you – and you will recognize the signs when others are already exploiting you or taking advantage of you.

Great women know that they should be treated with respect; that they should be valued for who they are regardless of race, social status, and even the types of relationships they engage in.

3. Value your relationships.
Value your relationships with other people especially with those who care and love the real you. Appreciate the people who are always around you and be grateful for their presence in your life.

A good woman understands the importance of meaningful interactions. By showing them that you recognize their efforts, you are also telling them that their existence matters – that they matter in your life.

4. Don’t let anyone put you down.
The words of other people are not as valuable as your own thoughts about yourself. More than anyone else, only you have the power to know what you are capable of – so don’t you let anyone put you down.

As long as you know that you are not harming anyone, carry on with your dreams and continue believing in yourself.

5. Express yourself in everything you do.
You can be who you are. Show your uniqueness in your expressions: you fashion, your sense of style, your food preferences, the type of music you listen to, and anything that will highlight your individuality.

You live in a free world where you can be who you are – and if you find yourself oppressed for just being yourself, or deprived of the things that make you feel alive, then it’s time to turn ON your woman-warrior mode and fight for what you deserve.

6. Don’t let stereotypes limit your potential.
In connection to the previous section, you must find the inner warrior in you and fight off those oppressive and often discriminating stereotypes that society has assigned to women. You are not weak; you are not vulnerable, and you’re not just a damsel in distress.

You are strong and powerful in your own way. The day you realize your full potential as a woman and as a person, you’ll be unstoppable.

7. Celebrate your inner beauty.
You are beautiful inside and out and it’s high time that you celebrated it. If, however, you are still on your way in recognizing your strength and your beauty as a woman, it’s alright. You can start by taking care of yourself: physically, mentally, and emotionally.

A beautiful woman knows her worth, her potential, and her strength. A beautiful woman knows that to be pretty, it takes more than just physical looks.

I HOPE WE LEARNT A THING OR TWO FROM THE ARTICLE DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND FOLLOW IF YOU HAVEN'T AND FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS THANK YOU AND STAY SAFE💖💖💖