The battle between the two wielders (Part II)

Third person POV
The battle between Albedo and Rinki was intense. The two didn't even stop fighting. The battle took the Soul Society by storm. They witness the two of the most powerful wielders go at it with full power. They see both side weren't winning or losing. Both were still able to hold their ground. They exchange blows at eachother. They will never stop until one will remain.

Rinki(Optimus prime): Arghhhhh had enough???

Albedo(Megatron): You haven't witness my full power.

Albedo then grab Rinki then throw him into the wall.

Albedo (Megatron): You still fight for the weak that is why you lose.

Rinki groaned in pain.

Rinki(Optimus Prime): I don't care if i lose as long as the world or the Soul society were saved from the likes of you.

This angers Albedo even more so he turned his arms into a powerful canon.

Albedo(Megatron): Well join them in an extinction.

He shoots his canon and knock Rinki within a huge distance from the battlefield.

Rinki(Optimus Prime): This is going to take a lot from me.

From a saved distance away from the battle

The rest of the gang were watching the fight from a safe distance.

Ikakku: I don't know how much longer he can survive.

Renji: Yeah he took a lot from that Albedo guy.

Ichigo realize that his best friend life is at stake.

Ichigo: Come on guys, don't just stand there let's help Rinki.

Byakuya: Ichigo Kurosaki, you are badly injured same goes for the rest of us.

Ichigo: I DON'T CARE IF IM INJURED OR BROKEN. As long as i can fight for my friend. I will fight to the end because he's always for there me and now i must save him.

Ichigo then flashed step towards the fight scene.

Back to Rinki and Albedo
Both Rinki and Albedo really fought hard but Albedo manage to stand tall.

Albedo(Megatron): Look at you, so weak and pathetic.

Albedo kick Rinki right in the face.

Albedo(Megatron): You have no idea what you're dealing with Rinki.

Rinki then looked Albedo in the eye and a grin appear on his face.

Rinki(Optimus Prime): Ohh yeah looks like im dealing with a copy cat of a galvan who tried to take me down and conquer the world.

Albedo: Well it's seem you were underestimate my power you puny human.

Rinki then laugh.

Rinki(Optimus prime): Haha well you were right one thing though.

Albedo: What might that be???

Rinki: You have the upper hand in this situation but you don't have one thing that i had.

But Then,

GENSTUGA TENSHO!!!!!!

Out of nowhere, A black energy just hit Albedo and knocked him down. Standing beside Rinki that is Ichigo Kurosaki. The man responsible for the blast.

Ichigo(Bankai): Glad i make it just in time to save you Rinki.

Rinki(Optimus prime): Yeah glad you have my back Ichigo.