The whole crazy month

A FEW MONTHS LATER

Third Person POV
Rinki was doing some chores in his house because he wanted his house to be clean and not dirty. When he was wiping the windows, he saw the Kurosaki residence's house. He then remember what happened a few months ago. He knows that it wasn't a normal day like but the scene of adventure, laughter and happinesses can make his day more excitement.

Rinki thought to himself about the time that he visited the Kurosaki family and happened there were pretty funny.

flashback
Rinki was outside at the Kurosaki residence's. It was Saturday so he decided to visit Ichigo and his family. When he arrived, he was at the the door and he ringed the bell so that someone would notice he arrived at their house until someone came to greet his best friend.

Ichigo: Oh hey Rinki, nice seeing you here at my House.(he greeted Rinki)

Rinki: Hey Ichigo and nice see you too.

Ichigo then invited Rinki to his house.

Rinki: Say Ichigo. Where's Rukia???

Ichigo: Oh she has some Soul reaper's business to take care so I don't want to bother on her solo mission.

Rinki: Ohhhh i see.

As Rinki and Ichigo went to the living room. Suddenly, Ichigo was kicked in the face by his father (isshin Kurosaki).

Isshin: you let your guard down again Ichigo. I thought i trained you better. (He smirked)

Ichigo: WHAT THE HELL OLD MAN. WHY DID YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS?????(He yelled and punch isshin in the face).

Ichigo and Isshin were still arguing but then two sister enter the living to stop them.

Yuzu: Enough you too. We have a guest arrived at our house.

Ichigo: ITS NOT MY FAULT BECAUSE HE STARTED IT.(He pointing at unconscious isshin).

Karin: Why don't we have a normal family.(she sighed)

Rinki was sweat-dropped because the event's that happen just now.

Karin: Sorry you have to see that because our dad can be a complete IDIOT sometimes.(she apologize to Rinki for her father behaviour)

Rinki: Its ok karin. Nice to see you again and you too yuzu.

Karin: Wow you gotten taller and the same height as Ichigo.

Yuzu: yeah. Not to mention handsome.

Rinki Blushed at Yuzu compliment.

Rinki: Thanks you two and also you guys also grown well i see.

Yuzu, karin: Thanks Rinki.

Yuzu: Well come Rinki lets have dinner together.

Ichigo: Yeah Rinki, come join us.

Rinki: You know my answer broooo(He fist pump Ichigo).

They went to sit at the table but then Rinki stop and ask.

Rinki: Um guys what about your dad?

Ichigo: he will be fine. He always like this sometimes.(He reassured Rinki)

Karin: Beside this idiot will never stop embarrassing himself.(she looked at her father unconscious on the floor)

All of them laughed and have dinner together.