Trouble at the Soul Society

At the Soul Society
The story begins with a girl who is wearing a Captains robe. She has short black hair and brown eyes. Some say she's a bumblebee because based on her Zanpakuto that called Suzumebachi(Shikai). She also the Captain of the 2nd Division in the Gotei 13 and the Commander-in-chief of the Onmitsukidō(Stealth Force). She was the only family member of the fon family and join the stealth force when she was little. She became the bodyguard of the former Captain that was Yoruichi Shihoun. She was obsessed with her or maybe attracted to her. When she realised that her crush doesn't love her back. She was devastated and tried to move on. Now we see Soifon was at her barracks until her stealth force soldier came with news.

Soifon POV
Why Yoruichi-sama doesn't love me back. I follow her footstep. I protected her as her bodyguard when she was still a captain. I should just move on with my life. Is there still love for me because i deserve to be loved.

Soifon was sitting on her chair when suddenly a stealth force warrior came in and gave the news to her.

Stealth force warrior: Captain soifon, The head captain is requested that every captain attend for a Captain's meeting.

Soifon: Huh, why did the head captain summon all the Captains.

Stealth force warrior: That information i did not know ma'am but we do have special guest that just arrived and also attending the Captain's meeting.

Soifon: Who might that be?

Stealth force warrior: Ichigo and his friends ma'am.

Soifon: Very well then you may excuse.

Stealth force warrior immediately vanished to thin air using flash step and leaving Soifon wondering.

Soifon: Hmmmm why does the head captain summon us during this time and why does Ichigo had to involve in this situation?

Back with the geng that just arrived at the soul society
Rinki , Ichigo and the rest of their friends had just arrived at the soul society and leaving Rinki filled with amazed and suprise because seeing the place for the first time.

Rinki: So this is the Soul Society huh.

Rukia: yeah this were soul reaper's works or you can say the whole operation started.

Rinki: This place is huge.(he feel with excitement)

Ichigo: you seen nothing yet bro.

Orihime: Each squad members has their own post and area.

Uryuu: And they were 13 squad here who runs the Soul Society.

Rukia: Usually Central 46 controls the whole system but after the betrayal of Aizen Sosuke all Central 46 members were killed.

Rinki: So that's leaves the 13 court guard squad to run the place. That's sooooooo coollllll.(His eyes went wide open)

Rukia: Not to mention tiring of course.

Rinki: Oh Rukia, what squad were you?

Rukia: Im from squad 13 and my Captain is Jushiro Ukitake.

Rinki: Ohhhhhhh.

Then an familiar voice came to greet Ichigo and his friends.

.....: Hey Ichigo ,Rukia Its good to see you guys again.

Ichigo: Hey Renji, Ikkaku and Yumichika.

Rukia: Hello guys.

All of them greeted eachother. Renji then saw Rinki and ask Ichigo about him.