Chapter 1

Izuku continues his path towards his former classroom with his mind made up to become a pro hero on his own without anyone to hold him back. Izuku heart became harden to those he was close with due to them believing he's the traitor in the old timeline.

Mirio: Hey Midoriya!!

Izuku:(thoughts) *sigh* Not this Tintin rip-off.

Mirio was walking by himself with his usual smile. Izuku grits his teeth remembering Mirio's face when he punch him in the stomach. Izuku didn't want to stay anywhere near him. Izuku ignored him so he could get this over with to become a hero that everyone needs.

Mirio:(concerned) Midoriya? You good bud?

Mirio face was full of concerned about Izuku being silent and tried to put his hand on his shoulder just to be smacked away by Izuku in a harsh manner.

Izuku:(yelled) Don't touch me!!!!

Izuku sees mirio eyes widen at the reaction he given him before walking away from him. Izuku made it to his classroom to see everyone turn their heads towards him he just ignore their looks just to sit in his seat.

Aizawa:(monotone) Alright everyone let's begin lets-

Izuku didn't say anything during his class he was mainly focused on his assignments. He would get a small glimpses of Uraraka looking at him with a hurtful look on her face from what he had said to her this morning.

Izuku:(thoughts) Don't look at me like that you backstabber.

He also noticed that some of his former classmates were somewhat looking at him from time to time.

Izuku:(thoughts) *Sigh* this is gonna be a long day...

The bell rings for lunch as he was waiting for it impatiently just to get away from everyone. He just barely walked out the door as bakugo was yelling at him.

Bakugo:Oi nerd!!! What's this you calling round face!? Huh!?

Izuku gave bakugo a blank stare not really caring to answer the question. He remembers that Bakugo was wanting to kill him once he was announced the traitor of U.A.

Izuku:(Snarky) What's it to you Katsuki?

Bakugo face slightly cringe of him using his name instead of kacchan like usual. Everyone turn their focus on the two also wanting an explanation from what happened this morning with him and Uraraka.

Iida: Midoriya what's the deal with you this morning? Where has this behavior come from?

Toru: Yeah what's the deal Midoriya just this morning you call Uraraka something bad why?

Izuku looked at them before seeing a memory of them of what they truly are backstabbers he sighs in frustration before turning around from them before walking away from those he hates.

Iida: Midoriya!! Where are you going!?

Izuku:(Sharply) It's not any of your business four eyes!!!!

This remark cause Iida to stammering for a bit from that insult he would normally get by bakugo but this time from his friend. Uraraka looked at Izuku with concern and sadness remembering his words that hurt her.

At lunch Izuku sat at a different spot away from everyone he knew or he thought he knew. In his mind thinking in what way he could become a hero while being here at U.A.

Izuku:(thoughts) Should I leave U.A.? I do have my license to do hero work since the Provisional license exam. Then I be set either way though I need to train more with OFA maybe I could ask someone to be internship. *Sigh* either way I need to figure it out soon.

Izuku gathered his things before returning to his next class period so he could get this day done with. Meanwhile with the rest of class 1a were still talking about Midoriya seeing that he's not his usual self today.

Mina: What's with Midoriya today? He's not even sitting Besides us.

Jiro: I don't know why he's acting like that maybe he's not in a good mood or something.

Kirishima:(concern) Maybe he didn't get enough sleep? Perhaps he's just stressed out...

Toru: I don't know from what I saw this morning he didn't seem happy when he saw Uraraka by his dorm.

Uraraka: I don't know what I did to make him upset. I was just shock that he would actually would have called me that...

Tsuyu: Maybe we should talk to him to see what's wrong with him maybe he's got something on his mind.

Karminari: I agree though maybe we should give him some space for now or else he might get even more madder.

Uraraka:(cheering) Yeah Deku is probably needs more space for now and then when it's the right moment we can talk to him.

Everyone agrees with each other about Midoriya before departing from their usual spot in the cafeteria.

After class was over Izuku decided to head towards his dorm room before coming up with a plan for future choices. He heard someone nearby as he turned around he sees Nejire and Eri having fun.

Izuku:(thoughts) Eri.....

Izuku remembers her turning away from him with tears in her eyes feeling betrayed. Izuku absentmindedly let's his tears of sadness and frustration run off his face upon seeing Eri he then decided not to be around her anymore.

Izuku went to his dorm room making his decision on what to do next as he closes his eyes for the night wondering what's going to happen next.