𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲-𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞

➸ You sit at the island while Cece mixes drinks, "Are you sure you don't want any?" she pouts and waves a glass in front of your face

You sit at the island while Cece mixes drinks, "Are you sure you don't want any?" she pouts and waves a glass in front of your face.

"I'm sure." you smile and take a sip of water, "I'm actually about to go to sleep." you stand up and kiss her cheek before walking to your room alone. Bakugou and Izuku come back inside from smoking and he notices that you're not with Cece anymore.

"She went to bed." the girl pouts and Izuku hugs her to get warm.

Bakugou nods and walks into the room to see you laying in his sweatshirt and watching kill bill on the big screen. You look over and give a small wave, "Katsuki." you were confused as he was getting undressed and brushed his teeth before laying down next to you. "You don't have to—"

"I want to lay down with you." his thumb rubs at your cheekbones and you smile at him.

"My little pomeranian." you coo and pull him to you.

"What—"

"Nothing, nothing." you kiss his lips, "I love you."

He frowns, "I love you too."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

You wake up early and see Cecelia looking at you in a chair next to your side of the bed, "Holy shit, what are you doing?" you whisper shout for the sake of Bakugou sleeping next to you.

"Let's settle a few things right now. Me and you." she points.

"What? What did I do?" you sit up quickly.

"You didn't tell me that you're fucking pregnant!"

Your eyes widen and you sit up quickly, "Who is pregnant? You?" you ask shocked.

"You!" she says again, "Lets see the evidence I've collected—" she raises one finger, "You ate grilled cheese and tomato soup."

"Yeah?" you say with a small laugh.