Link: (To Zelda) What are you thinking about?

Zelda: Popo and Nana, correct? May I ask what kind of hobbies the two of you were thinking of?

Popo: Um, anything really.

Nana: We aren't really picky. We're open to anything.

Zelda: You know, Link and I consider ourselves an iconic duo. Why don't we have a little friendly sparring between us. Two-on-two.

Link: ...

Popo: I'm game, how about you, Nana?

Nana: Yeah sounds fun.

Zelda: (To Link) What's that look for? They're excited. Come on, it'll be fun.

Link: Very well.

Popo and Nana used their Neutral Special, Ice Shot, to fire icicles across the arena and Link quickly stepped in front of Zelda to block the projectiles with the Hylian Shield.

Zelda: Thank you, Link.

Link: No problem.

Link threw his Boomerang in the Ice Climbers' directions, while Zelda used Din's Fire in the same direction, but the Ice Climbers were able to block both attacks with their shields.

Popo: Let us retaliate!

The Ice Climbers ran towards Zelda, but Link threw in a Remote Bomb and was about the detonate it. As Popo grabbed Zelda, Nana picked up Link's Remote Bomb and threw it aside and Popo performed a Down Throw and Nana followed up with a Forward Aerial. 

Nana: We got the upper hand.

Zelda: Not for long.

Link started to run up from behind and successfully landed a Dash Attack, launched the Ice Climbers in the air for a bit and Zelda followed up with non-sweetspotted Forward Aerial.

Popo: AHHH!

Nana: WAHH!

The Climbers tried going for a Down Air afterwards, but Link fended himself from above with an Up Smash and followed up with an Up Air.

Link: Princess!

Zelda used her Up Special, Farore Wind to follow up and the Ice Climbers were launched even farther.

Zelda: (giggles) 

The Ice Climbers were able to reach the ledge with their Up Special, Belay. After regrouping back onstage, Link grabbed Popo by the collar and Nana panicked while the swordsman performed a Back Throw. 

Link: Hm.

Nana: Popo!

Nana ran towards Popo's side, but the two climbers came face-to-face with Zelda and the princess retaliated with a Forward Smash. The Ice Climbers found themselves surrounded by Link and Zelda on both sides.

Ice Climbers: Hmm...(nods at each other)

As both Triforce wielders closed in on them, the Ice Climbers fended themselves off on both sides with a Down Smash.

Link and Zelda: UGHH!

The Ice Climbers turned their attention towards Link and pursued with their Side Special, Squall Hammer. They were able to follow up with a Neutral Aerial soon after.

Zelda: You won't be expecting this.

As Link regrouped back onstage, Popo grabbed him and pummeled for bit.